opening time

all those hard work, all those all nighters, all those coffees we drank to fullfil us when we were in need of energy, has finally paid off.

here i am, standing in front of my.. no.. our new cafe with jaehee next to me.

" yay-! we finally got the cafe up and running now.. the construction work took so long.. " i say, hugging jaehee.

" ah- {name} not in front of people in the open.. " she blushes, telling me off.

" what's wrong with showing my love for you jaehee..? " i said,

" it's... nothing.. " she said, kissing me on the forehead.

i smile at jaehee for the small gesture she did, suddenly my phone starts to vibrate, i check my phone to see that a new chatroom has opened with jumin, yoosung, zen and luciel.

" ah-! {name}, look- " i said, showing the chatroom to her.

" shouldn't we tell them that we finally opened up our cafe now? " she asks, flicking through the chat.

" hmm, yeah, why not? ah-- but its almost going to turn into night time.. " i said, thinking.

* RING RING *

i get stunned a bit by my ringtone ringing out loudly, " what-?! oh its yoosung. " i said, taking the call.

" hello-! {name}, its yoosung here-! i just wanted to call you right now about something amazing-! " he said, filled with excitement.

" is it another lolol event again? " i said, expecting that answer.

" lololol, yes it is-! you're a psychic {name}! " he said, laughing.

jaehee looks at me, crossing her arms as she looks at me with jealousy, " hello, yoosung, its kang jaehee. " she says, interrupting my call.

" jaehee-?! what? " i said, looking at her.

" shush-- " she said, telling me to be quiet.

" ah-! jaehee-? you're with {name}? " he said, quite surprised.

" yes i am yoosung. " she said, clearing her throat, " umm, by the way, would you like to visit {name}'s and i's new cafe? we like some help too with some favors if you don't mind. " she said, taking the phone off my hand.

" yeah i can visit-! oh, im also with zen right now, would you like zen to come too? "

jaehee's eyes widen quickly once zen's name was heard, " yes, that would be greatly appreciated. " she says, fangirling on the inside.

" hmpf.. " i mumble to myself.

" alright, zen and i will go right away-! see you there. " he said, hanging up.

" wait- how do they know where the cafe is..? " jaehee said, handing back my phone.

she stares at me, looking at me with curiousity, " alright, i told everyone about our little cafe in a secret chatroom to surprise you-! " i said, holding her hand.

" really? when was this--? " she said.

" oh.. a long time ago, i just wanted to show the effort we both did to the others.. " i say, entering the cafe.

".. even though we said that we'd keep it a secret until now... but.. you're so considerate.. {name}. " she blushes, entering the cafe.

the cafe was filled with a neutral coloured wallpaper around the place, beautiful wooden tables and chairs are placed all around the cafe, giving a sense of a chill vibe.