,- We Gotta Turn Up The Crazy ✔️

"No, no! I'm sorry! Leave me be!" Billie yelled jumping over my coffee table almost breaking it as he ran away from a mad Gerard, who was chasing him around my living room. Gerard has his 'death look' in his eyes, frankly I'd be running too.

In case you're wondering what this is about Billie had drunk Gerard's coffee, and Gerard wasn't happy about it.

His addiction to the stuff isn't healthy.

I sighed as Gerard climbed onto one of the two sofas and launched onto Billie's back and started  hitting him on the head, much to Billie's complaint. Gerard was taller than Billie, meaning his legs dangled in a bit of an odd manner, but honestly I think he was too preoccupied to care.

"Quit it!" Billie yelled trying to shake Gerard off to no avail, they continued fighting but I tuned them out, you get used to their arguments after a little while.

Gerard now looked more amused than anything at Billies pissed off reactions to being hit on the head and having his hair messed up, his hair is precious to him.

I let my mind wonder around for a while and the first thing I thought of was Mr Weekes, of fucking course it is. I haven't seen him in a few days, after our exchange in the English room we didn't had English for a few days and now its Saturday, meaning I can't see him until Monday.

This sucks because I really enjoy looking at him. Like, a whole lot.

I almost wanted to get in trouble just to get a detention to spend some time alone with him, not like anyone would think it was out of the ordinary. I get a lot of detentions anyway.

Hey, doing stuff wrong and getting punished actually doesn't sound too awful.

I looked over to the Billie and Gerard situation to see Gerard with a grin on his face messing up Billies hair with one hand and using him as a bongo with the other. Billie span around trying to get Gerard off his back to no avail, it was quite a sight.

Not a good sight, but a sight none the less.

"Hello boys, as well behaved as usual I see" My mom said amused walking in to the living room with an amused smile on her face, one similar to mine.

Billie and Gerard stopped what they were doing and their heads shot to Moms, their expressions resembling deer caught in headlights. Gerard slid off Billie's back and they faced each other. Gerard quickly fixed Billie's hair from where he messed it up as Billie pulled down Gerard's shirt and fixed his jacket from where they had ridden up. They turned to my mom going shoulder to shoulder with matching innocent smiles.

They are such bullshitters.

"Hey Miss Urie" Gerard and Billie said in unison, if you hadn't seen what they were doing 10 seconds prior they would've looked like golden boys, the exact opposite of what they really are.

"Well, at least you're getting smoother at pretending you weren't about to trash my house" My Mom said making me chuckle from where I was laying over one of the sofas, half of me dangling off in an awkward position. "Do you boys want dinner?"

"Yes please" Gerard said and Billie nodded in agreement, both of them grinning at the thought of food.

"Okay, I'll call you when it's ready" Mom said with a smile, walking out afterwards. Billie shoved Gerard on to the sofa in annoyance as some form of payback, not that Gerard really cared.

"Your Mom is cooler than you" Gerard said with a smirk sitting up properly on the other sofa, Billie threw himself down next to Gerard making the sofa bounce.