A- Could Cause You Can So You Do ✔️

I drag myself home from school, completely dead inside as usual. I'm super hung over but still needed to at least try to go to school, which I did even though my head felt like it was having a rave and the rest of my body wasn't invited.

Annoyingly I didn't have English today, so I couldn't even say thank you to Dallon properly for picking us up. Also I need some ideas on what to do as an apology.

"You've got your thinking face on, let me guess-Dallon again?" Billie asked as we walked together, he rubbed his forehead as he spoke, probably trying to soothe his killer headache.

"Obviously" I respond with a scoff, I've accepted that I'm usually thinking about Dallon, it's a nice thing to think about so can you blame me?

"What about him?" Billie pried, not that I cared. Discussion was something to take my mind off the fact that my brain was beating me up from the inside out.

"I don't know how to apologise to him" I explained with a sigh, watching as my breath swirled away in the cold air.

"Say sorry?" Billie asked, seemingly confused, also probably in pain.

"No, it's not that simple" I sigh shaking my head.

"Well, I mean, it is" Billie said still not quite getting it, I sighed and ran a hand through my messy hair.

Hungover me doesn't really like getting himself to look pretty, so I'm a little bit of a mess.

"No, I want to do something to show him I'm sorry" I explain making Billie do his thinking face.

"You could make him dinner?" Billie suggested "You could do it for tomorrow night. Get your mom out the house and have a romantic dinner, if you cook it me and Gerard could get like, candles and shit. I don't know, I'll watch a film and see what they do"

"Are you sure?" I ask, not really wanting my friends to run around for me. I'm a dick but using my friends isn't my thing.

"Gerard loves interior design, the guy doesn't have many hobbies, haven't you realised? He'd drag me along with him anyway" he explains with a shrug.

"Then that sounds great! Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow then" I said with a massive grin. I pull Billie in for a side hug.

Oh, how I love it when my thinking is done for me.

------

It's Saturday now, I've texted Dallon and he's coming over at 5, it's 2 at the moment. Billie and Gerard are getting decorations and I'm trying to cook. It's not going well because something I forgot to mention to Billie is I do not know how to cook anything other than pizza and pasta.

It probably would've been a good idea to mention that, but oh well. It's a bit late now.

"Beebo, what are you doing?" My mom asked walking in to the kitchen while fixing her hair, Chris is taking her to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner.

"Trying to make a nice lasagne, it isn't really working" I explain with an annoyed sigh "why doesn't an oven have a 'make lasagne' setting? How stupid is that?"

"Oh! I can help!" She yelled walking past me and pulling open a cupboard, pulling out a book. "Look, use this recipe, it's the best one we've got"

The book had a recipe for a lasagne that looked simple enough for even me to make, and I'm not amazingly clever when it comes to cooking. Or reading. Or most other things.

"Thank you mom, have fun!" I say with a smile kissing her cheek as a thanks before she rushed out the room, probably late knowing her.

"Bye, Beebo!" She yelled shutting the door behind her as she exited.