H- Youngest Of The Family ✔️

(I know I update on Wednesdays but this week it's 23:00 on a Tuesday because I'm a rebel

I even break my own rules

I like to consider myself pretty rowdy)

"Right, we're here. Get your ass out my car" Dallon said jokingly turning to me as he pulled up outside my house, I've decided that my favourite thing about Dallons car is his strawberry air freshener despite the fact it made me hungry.

"How rude, what if I like the central heating of your car and want to live here?" I say sarcastically undoing my seatbelt, he smiled and took my hand in his.

"Then have fun paying the rent" he said with a smirk.

"Actually living in your car just became like the worst idea ever" I decide making Dallon chuckle, I don't have the money to pay rent, I'm poor as hell.

"Text me what time I'm coming over tomorrow, okay? I don't want to be late" he said worriedly "being late would just make the situation worse! I mean, what if your mom doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm rude, or not deserving of you, or-" he began to ramble, so I cut him off with a flick on the nose and a kiss on the cheek to apologise for the flick.

Yeah I guess I could've just not flicked him, but where's the fun in that?

"Dallon, she will adore you, trust me. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said, he smiled a small smile but still didn't look convinced at my words. Worry was clear in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow beautiful" He murmured leaning towards me for a sweet kiss. I responded eagerly but knew the moment soon had to end as mom wants me to go to this stupid dinner thing.

Maybe I want to make out with my English teacher instead, is that so bad?

In fact, don't answer that.

"Bye Dallon" I almost whispered not wanting to say goodbye before getting out the car shutting the door behind me, after walking up to my front door step I turned back around to see Dallon drive off down the road.

"Brendon, its cold, come in" my mom said pulling the door open and pulling me inside "can't have you getting ill before we go! Go put on something nice, we're leaving soon!" She exclaimed happily ushering me upstairs.

"Why do I need to come anyway?" I whined as I ascended the stairs unwillingly.

"Because Chris is bringing his son Tyler so you could meet them both, a bit like how Dallon is coming over for dinner tomorrow"she explained following me upstairs, minus the complaining.

"Ugh, fine. But you know I don't like meeting new people so don't blame me if I'm not much of a conversationalist" I warned heading in to my room.

"Try and be nice to the kid, yeah? I think you two will have a lot in common by the way Chris describes him" she said smiling, even though I don't want to go to this stupid dinner with two people I've never met I faked a smile for my moms sake, I know this Chris guy makes her pretty happy.

However, if he hurts her in any way, I will kill him. There is no question about that.

I didn't really put on anything overly nice, I just changed in to a new set of jeans and pulled on a white t shirt with a black leather jacket. I'm pretty sure Gerard left it here and never picked it up, honestly though his jacket collection is so large I don't even think he noticed its absence.