W- Let Me Be Your Killer King ✔️

"Mr Urie, where do you think you're going?" Mr Weekes said lowly as I was about to walk out of the door, with a sigh I turned back around to see him leaning back in his chair with a raised eyebrow. Frankly, the low voice paired with the eyebrow raised was extremely hot to me, and anyone else who has a brain.

I went to reply but god damn, how am I meant to hold a conversation when he looks like that?

"Home" I respond simply, knowing not to try and expand my vocabulary any more in case I stutter, something I tend to do under pressure.

"Nope, not yet. We need to have a discussion" he said standing up and walking over to me, taking me by the shoulder and directing me the the chair in front of his desk. He's fucking touching me.

I can't, I simply can't.

"What do we have to discuss? I'm clearly a star student" I say sarcastically sitting down at the desk, he sat atop his desk, legs dangling off the edge in a cute manner.

"You're not doing any work Mr Urie, this method of attention seeking isn't doing either of us any good. You're not working so you're not learning and it's not gonna look good for me if you never do work because it will look like I'm not trying when I am." He did a half smile "Please, please start doing your work" he explained fiddling with his tie, something that seems to be a hobby of his.

"But maybe I don't want to, maybe I like the attention" I respond quieter than I usually speak, finding it difficult to push the words out where they don't want to go.

It's very difficult to admit that I love attention as much as I do, I'm not even sure why I like it so much. I'm kind of an attention whore and get pretty dejected when all eyes aren't on me, something I need to work on.

"Brendon, I'm more than happy to give you attention even if you are doing work, that's not gonna stop me" he said lowly leaning over my desk, leaving our faces only a few inches apart. My breath hitched and after a few seconds he pushed himself off my desk going back to his own chair.

He was so close to me, he was definitely within kissing distance, that's for sure. I could feel his breath on my face as he spoke and it made my head dizzy and brain funny.

Also he called me Brendon. No 'Mr Urie', Brendon. He finally acknowledged that I had a first name for once.

I love the way he says my name in his deep voice, the way it rolls off his tongue. God damn did I want to kiss him when he leaned over my desk, the few inches between our faces could've disappeared and I would've been more than happy but I don't know about him.

"You can go, I've probably wasted enough of your time" he said from his chair. I nod being able to do nothing else I grab my bag heading for the door, I turn to Mr Weekes before I go, curiosity getting the best of me.

"What's your actual name? First name that is" I ask running a hand through my hair trying to calm the mess it is. I have no reason for asking apart from my own curiosity.

"Dallon" Mr Weekes, or Dallon, responded with a small smile.

"Huh, Dallon Weekes, cute" I respond sending him a wink, he blushed a bright red and looked down, I smile at the reaction before heading out of his room and down the hallway.

------

"Can I have a flat white please?" Some girl asked me from the other side of the counter. Sighing loudly in her face I nodded and headed over to the coffee machine making her order, even though I really didn't want to.