E- Velvet Lips ✔️

We got very high in the treehouse.

It ended up with Tre trying to make out with a tree while Mike and Billie tried to befriend a squirrel. Enough said.

I'm on my way to Billies house right now to walk to school in his company, it's getting colder and colder so I had a warm jacket on but I made sure it had zip up pockets so that I could put a packet of cigarettes in there without it being noticable so I didn't get in shit for it.

Look I have maths today and I don't want to go, at the back of the school there's some dumpsters where I go to smoke during lessons, no one else goes there and it's quiet meaning that it's a good place for me not to get caught.

As I've said, I don't do maths.

Math is second period and I've got English last so on the bright side I get to smoke and then look at Mr Weekes' ass.

Joy!

-------

I walk quickly and quietly through the school hallways making sure that no one would hear my footsteps, also making sure that I avoided as many windows as possible so that no one could question me. I checked around the corners to make sure there were not teachers there before making my hasty exit out of the back of the main school building, like a spy movie, just really underwhelming.

I made sure to keep my head down as I sped past the English rooms because that's where I was most exposed, there were windows along the edge of every classroom and they're all ground floor, so it sure is difficult not to get caught. I've made it every other time time though.

I let out a sigh of relief when I finally reached the dumpsters meaning no one could see me and I've managed to get out of lesson again without getting caught. It's become a rather helpful skill of mine, sometimes I just need a second to breath even if I'm breathing nicotine.

I pulled the cigarettes out of my pocket and put one between my lips lighting it and taking a drag leaning back against the wall, I watched the smoke dance around above my head. I drag my finger through the smoke making it go in different directions, I liked the look of it.

I continued this for a few minutes before a voice snapped me out of my nice calm state.

"Really, Mr Urie?" I heard Mr Weekes voice ring out over the quiet and nearly jumped out of my skin, I put a hand on my chest and breathed heavily to try and calm myself down. I could feel my heart beating hard against my ribs.

"Jesus fucking christ" I mutter as my heart slowed down a bit, I looked over at Mr Weekes to see him with a very amused expression on his face, he let out a small chuckle at my worry before using that pretty voice of his.

"Sorry Mr Urie, I couldn't resist" he said with a small smirk, amusement still clear in his eyes. He walked over to me and leaned against the wall a foot or two away from me, looking up at the sky.

"So, why're you here? Trust me, I'm not complaining, just curious" I ask dropping my cigarette on the floor and smushing it up with my shoe, it was finished so I couldn't look at the pretty smoke any more so I lost my interest in it.

"I saw you walking by my English room and didn't have a class going on so I decided to see where you went, not particularly professional I'll admit, but my curiosity got the better of me" he explained looking at me, blue eyes dragging over my face like he wanted to see all my features in great detail.

"I'm really not that interesting" I mutter factually in regards to him looking at my face.

"Oh, but you are" he murmured barely audible, I blushed and looked down at the floor to try and hide it from him, but by the smile on his face I'm guessing he saw. "Yesterday I noticed your absence from my class, where were you, Billie and Gerard? Undoubtedly together, but doing what?" He asked running a hand through his hair yet again.