A- Exactly Where You'd Like Me ✔️

They were amazing. They were honestly incredible. They had everyone screaming their names while jumping around, it was basically like they were already famous. Yes, I've heard Billie sing, Mike play and Tre drum, but I could never have imagened how amazing they all sound together.

They're gonna go far, I can tell.

Why didn't I listen to them sooner? Oh yeah, I couldn't be bothered. Idiot.

It's Friday now, I'm at school and praying for death. Did I ever mention how boring math is? Because damn it sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I understand everything and I'm finding it easy, I'm not stupid. However, me understanding something and me taking an interest in something are two very different things. I get the concept, but doing it bores me to death.

The bell rang and I got out of the class before it had stopped ringing, although there wasn't much point in doing that because I still had to wait for Billie. Getting weird looks from younger years as I jumped from foot to foot outside a math class is fun.

Gerard was in a different math so he wasn't our problem to wait for, I grabbed Billies wrist and started dragging him to English.

"C'mon Rockstar, hurry up" I whined dragging him along behind me. 'Rockstar' is the name I've started calling Billie when I want something or when he's annoying me. It's the perfect mix of a compliment and something to annoy him.

"You see him every day! Why do you care about seeing Dallon so much?" He complained stumbling along behind me. In a flash I had grabbed him by the collar and gotten up in his face.

"I haven't seen him since Sunday, Sunday. It is Friday, therefore it's been 5 days and I'm going fucking insane" I growl letting go, resuming to walk towards English again.

"You text though, right?" He asked confused, I'm beginning to see that Billie isn't great with understanding relationships. Or maybe I'm just a bit obsessive, neither one would surprise me.

"Yeah, of course, but it's so different to speak in real life than on texts" I explain, Billie sighs but shrugs, done with the conversation.

I walk into the door and get that increasingly familiar tingling feeling in my stomach when I see Dallon sitting behind his desk.

When his eyes locked with mine he broke out into a smile and ran a hand through his hair. Smiling back I went to my place at the back of class and immediately felt a buzz in my pocket.

Dallon <3- You look really cute today xx

I blushed a light pink and looked up to Dallon who, after checking no one else was looking, threw a wink at me.

He's being so innocent and nice, time to fuck with his game.

I text back

Me- you look fucking hot

My aim here is to try and either make him aroused or annoy him, I'm still not sure what way this is going.

Dallon <3- thanks beautiful

Me- shut up before I use that bow tie to make you shut up ;)

Dallon <3- are you trying to sexually frustrate me?

Me- yep, try me.

Dallon <3- oh the things I would do to you if no one else was in the room

I could feel my cheeks heating up as I shuffled in my seat, he's trying to turn the situation against me.

Probably all my fault.