I- Kid From The Fight ✔️

I jumped slightly at a buzz in my pocket making Billie, who was sitting next to me, shoot me a very weird look, despite the fact I do weirder things then jump out of no where regularly.

There was that one time where I went round his house in booty shorts just to serenade him with Queen before I ran away, that was rather fun.

Back on topic, we're currently in biology and I'm quite sure that my now extensive knowledge of the heart will never come in useful at all. Billie had already done his daily ritual of writing a curse word on the desk and I was busy trying not to fall back asleep, I had a late night last night because of my fucking stupid nightmares again.

When the teacher wasn't looking I checked my phone to see a text from Dallon, why do I feel like screaming internally whenever I see his name?

Oh yeah, because I'm hardcore into him. Duh.

Dallon <3- I have your class next, you better not skip. I'm bored stupid and could use a good view xx

I'm pretty sure I blushed at the text because Billie, being the nosey little asshole he is, looked over my shoulder and read it, proceeding to make gagging noises.

"Oh, shut up. It's not that mushy" I mutter and Billie stops fake gagging to give me a 'are you kidding me?' look.

"I just want to look at you!" He said in a high pitch girls voice "gimme a break, I'm surrounded by mushy couples all the time goddamnit"

"Not all the time"

"Yes, all the time, the only times I'm not with another mushy-ass person is when I'm asleep, and I don't even sleep alone most nights!" He exclaimed getting a glare from the teacher, but he glared back so the teacher went back to whatever he was doing.

Billie usually sleeps in the same bed as his brother, who's nightmares were so bad as a child that he couldn't fall asleep unless Billie was there. He's a lot better as he's older, but sometimes big brother Billie still needs to save the day. Or night, I guess I should say.

The bell went signalling the end of class so me and Billie grabbed our stuff and got out of the class as fast as possible, not wanting to be caught up in the mass amounts of students going to their next class.

People kind of suck, we don't really want to socialise with them. They probably have diseases or something.

We speed walked down the hallways until we heard a familiar voice, but not in the way we're used to hearing it.

"Get off me! I don't fucking want your germs! What if you have rabies?!" Gerard all but yelled, me and Billie turned to each other with wide eyes before running to the next hallway where his  voice was coming from.

Turning the corner we saw some kid we don't know holding Gerard up against the lockers, the person was in the year below us but was a bit taller than Gerard making him more intimidating, however judging by the venom in Gerard's eyes he didn't care.

Godzilla could be holding Gerard down with his toe and Gerard would still be sticking his middle fingers up at him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Billie yelled walking up to the kid who let go of Gerard and took a step back letting our favorite fire truck flatten out his shirt.

"We were just playing a little game, it was just a joke, right?" The person asked Gerard with a glare that said 'agree with me'. The kid had on a backwards hat that said 'thug lyfe' and if that isn't enough evidence to make you think he's an asshole then I don't think I can convince you.