C- So Pleasant ✔️

After telling Billie and Gerard off for thinking that trying to intimidate Dallon would've ever been a good idea they ended up going, Billie had to go to Mike and Tre's house for rehearsals for the band they're in and Gerard was gonna pick Mikey up from work.

They, well, Gerard didn't seem to understand why trying to intimidate Dallon, who is a great deal taller and stronger than both of them, was a bad idea. Even though I don't think Dallon would fight back anyway.

Eventually, after a good few hours of me lounging around doing fuck all, my mom walked in to the house.

"Beebo? I'm home!" She yelled her stupid nickname for me, the one I despised so much. I only let her call me Beebo and she's not allowed to say it in front of my friends either.

It's a stupid name, it also doesn't make any sense. How the fuck does 'Brendon Boyd Urie' become 'Beebo'? I don't get it. She says you take the B from Brendon and the Bo from Boyd to make Beebo, but to me it's still super dumb.

"Hey mom, you okay? Where ya been?" I call and she walks into the room. Her hair was curled in a nice fashion and her makeup was a bit more refined than usual, she was also in a nicer top than usual and she had her favourite jacket on "oh, someone looks fancy"

"Someone took way too fucking long to get ready" she grumbled crossing her arms "but whatever, it was worth it"

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I ask with a wink and a cheeky smirk as she sits down next to me on the sofa, I've already put two and two together and realised she was on a date.

"Why do you assume I was on a date? I could have been anywhere" she replied raising a single eyebrow at me, one of my other habits I picked up on from her.

"You curl your hair when you want to look nice and wear your favourite jacket when it's a special occasion, it's not a family affair because I'd know about it and you never tell me when you go on dates, you always tell me afterwards when you get home. Therefore, you were on a date. Now spill." I explained. She laughed at my outburst of information and shrugged.

"Fine, jeez, could I not have had a less nosey child?" She asked and I stuck my tongue out at her in response "God, and you're a brat too, just my luck" she said jokingly. "Anyway, maybe I was on a date"

"We've established that, now give me details!" I near enough yell, I really enjoy butting my head in to my mothers personal life from time to time, it's quite fun.

"Okay, so there's this guy-"

"Obviously" I cut her off without thinking about it as she glared at me, "sorry" I muttered making a zipping motion across my mouth and signalling for her to go on.

"Okay, thank you, as I was saying there is this guy. I met him the other week at this library that I was working at and then after talking during my shift he invited me for coffee, turns out we have a bunch in common! So anyway today he took me to this really nice Italian place called pepperanios-something like that, I can't fucking remember. It was lovely, there was so much pizza!" She exclaimed happily "Oh, his names Chris, he's got a kid called Tyler around your age too"

"That's great mom, congrats" I say genuinely, I'm happy that my moms getting out more recently, she's great and not enough people get to see that.

"So, where have you been mister? Who's the lucky fella?" She said grinning, I scoff and try to cover up my obvious lies that are about to tumble out of my face hole.