Prostitute!

Derek's POV:

After Stiles walking on me,   i quickly get dressed and walk downstairs to see him sat patiently at the table waiting for me to sit down.       I sit down and he's staring at at the table like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

I clear my throat and he looks up with a slight blush across his cheek.

"Oh your down. Y-You can eat now if you w-want..." He stutters.        I nod and pick up the fork, stabbing at the plate and an awkward silence fills up the room.    "S-Sorry.. About before." He stutters again and i chuckle, and he shoots me a confused look.

"Your cute when your embarrassed and stutter." I wink and he blushes again, making me laugh and shake my head.

"But no, seriously, i'm sorry." He says again and i smile as i shove a piece of toast in my mouth.

"Don't worry about it." He smiles in thanks and eats his own food.       The silence turns to a comfortable one, until the door swings open and the sheriff  walks back through and stops when he sees us.

"Work said i could have the day off till tomorrow... Your still here?     Did you spend the night?"  He asks looking at me and i just stare at him blankly with a piece of bacon hanging out of my mouth.   "Stiles?.... Is this your boyfriend or something...." He asks, and i choke as i try to swallow my food down and Stiles does the same.

"No, he's not my boyfriend, but...."

"He spent the night?" He asks and Stiles slowly nods his head.     "YOUR A PROSTITUTE?"    He yells suddenly and Stile speaks before i do.

"No, D-Dad! You don't understand!"  But it's too late...   His dad is dragging me out of my chair and pushing me against the wall with my hands behind my back.  "DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Stiles, your 17, and he's what 20 something?, And he stayed and had sex with you.    That's illegal.   Prostitute or not!   No man is banging my minor of a son!" He yells and i'm too frozen to do anything

Before Stiles could do or say anything else, his dad was dragging me out of the door and a few people stop on the streets to watch as i blush and look at my feet as i get dragged away to his cruise car.

Stiles runs after us, still in his pyjamas and grabs my arm and yanks me away from his dad, i yell as i trip into his arms and a lot more people have gathered around as his dad turns to face us with an angry look on his face,and Stiles pushes me back and stands protectively in front of me.

"Stiles... Move out of the way." He spits sharply, but Stiles stand his ground and narrows his eyes at his dad.

"No.   He is not a prostitute!" He states defensively.

"Well, even if he isn't... He's still having sex with a minor!"   He yells back and everyone gasps and looks at me as i wriggle uncomfortably in the cuffs.

"We never fucked!" Stiles shouts, and his dad stares at him, at his sudden language. But stays quiet.  "We didn't bang. We didn't fuck. We didn't kiss, fuck, we didn't even fucking cuddle!"

Even i flinch at his outburst and watch as his chest rises and falls, catching his breath as his dad stares at him wide eyed, then looks at me.

"Is this true?" He asks, and i nod my head furiously and Stiles shoots me a sorry look so i stare back at the ground.  He walks over and i flinch as he turns me around and undoes to lock, letting my hands free.   "Sorry.     To show how bad i feel... Please stay for diner?" He asks.