12. Im sick deal with it..

Cry

'Why you no publish new video cry?'
'NEW VID!!'
'Where's cry?'

I sniffed and cuddle into my mountain of blankets. Holding a cup of warm soup on one hand and a spoon in the other. The room was lowly brightened as a cool pac was laying frozen on my forehead.

I sneezed a couple times remembering to move my cup away from my insanely and contagious flu spits.

After my 'attack' I settle back under my covers, resting my head on my comfy pillow.
I wouldn't dare look at myself in the mirror. I bet it's too horrifying I might end up breaking the glass.

The reason I had stopped doing videos for a while is that I was constantly having a croaky voice. Plus my sneezing and excusing.

A sigh escaped my mouth, seeing as it was two days ago since my birthday. When i suddenly became sick

I have to get better fast.....as I drifted off to sleep.

(name)

I knocked on the door several times now and Ryan still haven't answered.
I looked over to see a window slightly opened and climbed right in. Locking it back when I crept all ninja like.

I quietly opened the room which wasn't quiet at all. There was a loud Crekkkkkkkkkkk
God damn it ryan!

And speaking of the devil there he was. Spreading out over the sheets as some part of it tumbled down.
His breathing was rapid as his cheeks increased their colour. He was occasionally moving sideways.

He is sick.....

I sniggered at the thought. I'm gonna play nurse....

Going into the kitchen, I grabbed all the stuff I needed.
Tiptoeing back into the dark room I carefully closed the door and pressed on the lighting icon to be brighter.

He soon moved his arm to cover his face. And groaned.

Placing the equipment near the bed, I went to take his sweaty jumper off. He instantly grabbed my hand with his free hand and yelled.
"Holy shit!! A CREEP FANGIRL TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!!!.....oh hi (name)." He waved.

"Oh hi? Why didn't you tell me you were sick!?" And then the (h/c)-ette began smacking the poor American with a pillow.
"Hey! Can't! Breathe!" He chuckled in between hits.

He got up and swings his feet over to the side.
"I didn't want you to be worried since this is a usual thing for me."
He scratched his head awkwardly.

Suddenly there was a evil glint in my eyes.
"Take those off." I pointed to his clothes.
"W-what!? W-w-we're not even married and you want to have inter course now?! Ok!"
"W-what the hell are you talking about!? I'm going to wipe your sweat. Geez perverted alien." I sighed.

He tumbled taking his time to remove his clothes. He wasn't fully naked, only in his American printed boxers.

Oh GAWD.

I had never seen him played sports but surely from his tone chest....I'd say he was a pretty hot senior.

Placing his glasses on the bed light, he laid back down into his comfy bed.
And I continue what I was stopped earlier.

Wiping each muscle and revealing skin there was.
"I looks like you actually enjoy it (name)"
A punch reacted on his arm.

"N-no! Of course I don't.do don't do don't......" I think I might get crazy.
"You know babe. You're cute when you blush."
Huh

"Looks I can see ponies in the sky."
"Ok now your just delirious." I placed a wet towel on his forehead.
"Now go to sleep."

He finally closed his eyes.
"Ok night night mommy."

My eye twitched.
Oh so I'm a mommy now?!

He's so gonna pay when he wakes up

Stupid Ryan.