14.5 (SPECIAL) childhood memories

Cry

Nathan order me to clean out the attic, as always I replied with a no.

He kicked me off the bed and proceeded to attack me with a broom.

Yes. Broom power activate.

And I've always thought of him as the more motherly one..

I grabbed my glasses off of my work bench and stumbled to dress myself.

I yawned and limped towards the attic at the middle of the corridor.

There was a string attach towards the ceiling, and like anyone else. I grabbed it, pulled it, moved it, ect. Etc. etc.

The stairs came out tumbling. The dust flooded up my glasses and I coughed. Trying to swat the dusk away. I crawled up and lifted myself onto the upper ground. I cuddle up with myself for a moment.

This is a great place to hide for a zombie apocalypse...

It's awfully clean to be called unused. I crawled towards the boxes as I flicked on the light. As I avoided the wooden planks from above, I grabbed the first box and rampaged into it.

This feels like that game...where you put your hand into the box and feel the object in the dark, except this attic is well lit and all I see is a box.

I grabbed out a small damage Sweden uniform which consist of a white shirt with a name tag stitched onto the middle. It reads on Rya. The N thread must have been removed..

--->Flash back<---

"Ok kiddies, we have a new classmate!" The preschool teacher clapped her hands,

"YAY!!" They cheered. I grabbed onto my shirt and walked over towards the center of the class. I looked over towards mom, she was crying tears of joy.

I blinked and smiled.

"I'm Ryan!" I greeted.

"YOUR NAME IS TOO LONG!!" A girl about the age of 3, had (h/c) hair into pig tails. Her face was smudged with multiple of paint in different colours. Her clothes consist of a white t-shirt similar to his except had a (f/c) sewn ribbon on the edges of her short sleeve. She wore black pants which were easily spotted since the other girls had skirts and dresses.

Her name tag had a largely written (F/N).

----->end flash<----

I smiled as i grabbed the shirt out of the box and left it beside on my left. Going back to the box I took out an teddy bear.

--->Flashback<----

"Then what should my name be?" I asked politely.

"RYA-NII!!" She replied while the class laughed.

----------

I was one of the most educated children ever seen. While kids my age reads picture books, I studied on Science-fiction and fantasy novels of famous writers.

I sat on a table, reading a hardcover book of the Lock ness monster . When suddenly a blob of (f/c) flashed behind me. "Don't say a word or I'll kill you.." The voice ordered. I nodded frantically.

The doors slammed opened revealing one of the care takers in red paint.

" 'HERE IS THAT 'ITTLE BUGGER?! Ryan, did you see (f/n)?!" He growled.

"No sir. My apologies I couldn't be anymore helpful." I lied truthfully.

"Hmpf. Yer a good lad Ryan. 'hy can't more 'eople be like yer?" He grumbled and walked off, mumbling thing like ' I wasn't paid enough' and ' 'here is that demon?'

The voice behind me sighed in relief and lifted himself or should I say herself, from her hiding spot.

She patted me on the back and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good job lying Rya-nii!" She smiled.

I twitched.

'I thought you were a man..'

"Well here! Have this!" She throw her teddy bear towards me. As cool that sounded, she couldn't throw if her life depended on her. The teddy bear flopped on the ground, 3 centimeters away from her.

.

..

...

She shrugged and bent down to pick it up.

"Aren't you gonna cry?" I asked.

"What? Crying are for sissy! (F/n)'s a big girl now!" She relied pounding in her chest, the triumph smile on her face.

My face was astonish as she began panicking.

"HEY ARE YOU OKAY!?"

Then the strangest thing happened, I laughed. I was always known for the intelligent, quiet boy who would excuse himself to remove himself from company.

It's not like I want to, it's just I felt uncomfortable.

"Thank you.." I mumbled. She instantly smiled and rubbed her head furiously.

"It's nufing! Oh Rya-nii!"

"What is it?"

"I like you! Let's play again sometimes! Big brother Felix can join too!" She smiled and rushed out the door.

-----flash back end----

I don't know how long I spent up here, surrounded by memories I once forgotten. But today...these memories are so ...happy, fluffy and ...AWKWARD!

I chuckled at the thought, beside...if I didn't experience when I was young, then I wouldn't have met (f/n).

I swore I remembered not to fall in love with her. But ya know the saying. Opposite attracts. Breaking you out of your shell and reborn into a whole new person.

The attic door creaked open and a familiar (h/c)-ette came peeking through.

"Oi! I was waiting for you! Wasn't we suppose to play 'I'm you're sister' today?" She smiled.

"Yea, I'll be right there." I waved her off.

I wouldn't change anything.

I'm her superman...

And she's my Kryptonite.

I love you.

The girl who changed me.

Damn..something's in my eye...

--------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hey!!

I know this is late and short, but mostly late but I wanted to say A HUGE THANK YOU to those who supported me, voted, commented and actually read it.

You guys..MAKE MY DAY (T 3 T)

I can't believe we made it this far!

6.2 READS!!!!

161 VOTES!!!

29 COMMENTS!!!

OMGAWD YOU GUYS ARE SO NICEEEEEE!!!

I'm also think of a name to call you guys! Some suggestions?

Anyways thank you and enjoy your day!

Remember to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

FOLLOW!!

AKYUMI OUT!