3: My angel

*Camila's POV*

"Okay get dressed Showtime is in ten" Mark said. I sighed going inside my dressing room I changed into my outfit and applied a lot of make up. This is one of my Secrets. "Okay go out there and make Papi proud" mark said to all of us as we walked out. I grabbed onto my pole (Camilanator)and do what I do best strip. Yes you heard me right I am a stripper but it's not because I want to I have to. After our little show we walked back inside. "Girls I have news" Mark said. "Some costumes are now willing to pay for you" he said. "No I am not having sex for money" I said. "Well there is no other choice sweetheart" Mark said. My eyes started to get teary. "So go outside they're waiting" he ordered. When we walk outside an old man stared at me creepily. I was shivering because I was scared. 'What did I get myself into?' "okay start biding for this fine lady" Mark said pointing at me I gulped. "Fifty" the old man said. "One hundred" another one said. "Two hundred" the creepy man said. "Three hundred" another man said. "Five hundred" the old man said. No one wanted to top that really? was I only worthy five hundred dollars?! "I'll double that" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to find Ms. Jauregui. I gulped. "Okay one thousand it is" Mark said. After they did all the transaction we walked to her car. The drive was silent and awkward. When we got to her house she let me In and Inside her room. I was scared this was going to be my first time. She raised her hand I closed my eyes tightly here comes the slap. "Camila open your eyes" she said. I slowly did as she was told she had a worried expression on her face. "I'm not going to hurt you I was just stretching" she said. I nodded. "Okay get ready" she said and walked to her closet. I started to take my clothes off she came back I was about to pull my shirt up. "Wow" she said and pulled it down. "What are you doing ?" She asked. "You told me to get ready" I said. "Not here in the bathroom here" she said handing me sweats and an oversize shirt. I looked at her confused but did as I was told. When I was finished I walked out "Camila I'm downstairs" I heard ms. J say. I walked downstairs slowly. "You can sit" she said Patting the spot next to her. I slowly walked over to the couch and sat next to her. "Why are you so tense?" she asked. I didn't respond "okay. Are you hungry?" she asked. I didn't respond "I'll take that as a yes I'll order pizza" she said. Minutes later there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" she said and got up. She opened the door "that would be $15.99" the delivery boy said. "But your friend over there is do fine I might just give you a discount" he said. "Listen here you little prick I don't think my friend likes the way you're speaking to her do you like the way he's speaking to you Camila?" she asked. "No" I said softly. "She doesn't like it so fuck off" She said and gave him the money taking the pizza and shutting the door. "Let's get you cleaned up before we eat" she said and extended her hand. I hesitated but grabbed it she led me upstairs to her bathroom and motioned for me to sit on the sink, so I did. She grabbed a special wipe and started to take all my make up off. "You look really pretty without all that make up" she said smiling. "Thanks" I said barley audible. "Hey stop that" she said. I looked up worried have I done something wrong oh no here comes the beating. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. I sat down I've never felt so vulnerable, I've always been The Badass. We sat in bed and she grabbed both my hands. "Camila talk to me" she said. "I'm sorry" I said. "Why?" she asked. "I'm sorry for whatever I did don't hurt me" I said. "No hey boo don't be sorry you didn't do anything. Now tell me does your dad make you do this?" She asked I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me. "Talk to me when you're ready okay ?" She asked I nodded. "Do you want to stay the night?" she asked I nodded. "Okay let's go eat then...I have some movies downstairs we can watch" she said. We walked downstairs and she placed the pizza on the coffee table as she grabbed a slice I did the same and she pressed play we were watching "The Notebook".

*Lauren's POV*

Camila seemed tired "hey want to go to sleep?" I asked. She nodded I extended my hand offering it to her. She hesitated but took it. We walked upstairs to my room. I laid in bed she grabbed a pillow "where are you going?" I asked her. "To sleep on the floor" she said. "No you're sleeping here" I said patting my bed. She looked at me with scared eyes. "No I'm not going to hurt you I promise it's just the floor is so uncomfortable" I said. She hesitated but laid next to me. The next morning I woke up with Camila next to me and my arms wrapped around her waist. I actually liked it but didnt want to make that known. I kept my hands around thinking about how i never seen her so vulnerable. Then after a few minutes of thinking i glanced at the time and relized today was school! I patted Camila softly hoping not to startle her. "Camila sweet heart wake up" i said gently as i moved my hand away.

*Camila's POV*

I yawn as i hear Ms.J talking to me trying to wake me up. But i blank out her voice trying to think about how this has been the first night in a while i have ever had a good night of sleep without crying myself to sleep. I sit up and rub my eyes and say "morning". I noticed after a few seconds that i was smiling, and this time a real smile. My eyes move around her room staring at everything and then i cross eyes with her and she says "are you having fun looking around. Do you plan on getting up were gonna be late?" Ms.J said with a smile. I then laughed and got up. When i was all done i found her downstairs waiting for me. "Actually the school it not that far from here and it looks like were 45 minutes early. I think we should take a nice walk through the park and grab some Coffee at Starbucks, Sounds good?" she asks me. I smiled and answered " Yes that would be really nice but before we leave i need to say something...." and i paused and continued by saying "Thank you" and she replied "for what". "Thank you for not hurting me and being so nice even if i know i didnt deserve it and thanks for having me over" i answerd with a sigh. " Everyone deserves a chance i belive in you and your very welcome" she replied looking at me smiling and i blushed then laughed.

*Lauren's Pov*

I knew there was always a sweet side to Camlia but i was happy to see her smiling. We left the house and headed towards the park. " Camila i feel like theres something your not telling me" i said to her. She looks at me and says "no you saw what happened last night what am i not telling you". I look at her and sigh. "Camila do you want to talk about it i know its hard and i want to help, i really do" i said to her as i opened the door to Starbuck's. "Well..." she began to say before Zayn pops up. "hey there Ms. J is their anything i can buy for you" he asks me. I chuckled and replied " No im fine".

*Camila's POV*

"Not him again" i thought as anger passed though me. I couldnt believe i was feeling this way. I couldnt control my self. " i dont want anything Ms.J" i said as i stormed out the door. I could she she was looking at me. "Camila! Camila!" she yelled running after me. I turned back only to see Mr.Malik gabbing her arm saying "shes not worth the run lets just go back inside". I could see Ms.J struggling to unlach is hand as she screamed "let me go!". I walk back there as my hand turned into a fist. "She said let go" I said threw greeted teeth. "That's no way to talk to your math teacher Cabello" said Mr.Malik. "And that is no way to treat a lady so I suggest you let her go now" I said glaring at him. He let her go and glared back at me "see you in math class Camila" he said and walked out, with an evil grin. "Are you okay?" I asked Ms.J she nodded rubbing her arm. "Miss J you want to head to school?" I asked. "You can call me Lauren outside of school camz" she said. "Okay Lolo" I said and we walked out.