15: Walking away

"Why should I go with you? You treated me like shit" she said tears building up in her eyes.

"Camz don't do this to me please. Think about it, I didn't always act that way. Baby it wasn't me" I said staring deeply into her eyes. She broke out sobbing and just buried her face on the crook of my neck. I rubbed her back as she sobbed on my shoulder.

"Don't cry, it's okay" I whispered into her ear and proceeded to kiss her temple.

"Let's go back home...please" I spoke softly, and now proceeded to kiss her cheek. "I-I can't do that" "of course you can, Camz it's me"

"CAMILA!" Camila quickly pulled away from me and turned around, her father stood there. He limped our way and grabbed Camila's arm.

"Let's go" he slurred and proceeded to burp. Camila didn't refuse nor fought back.

"Camila" I said in a sad tone.

"I..like you said I can't give you what you want so I should stay away" she said wiping her tears.

"Camz" I whispered, she turned back around. "Can I at least get a hug?" She hesitated but walked into my arms. I indulged her into a tight hug. "I love you...so much" I whispered in her ear, she pulled away and just looked away. I grabbed her right hand and gave it a light kiss.

"LETS GO. Dinner isn't going to make itself" her father said and started to walk.

She pulled her hand away and turned around, walking away with her father. I sat on the ground next to my car, after a while of letting it all sink in tears started streaming down my face uncontrollably.

-~-

After getting home and talking to my best friend Ariana through the phone about it, I decided to visit Camila.

I climbed up to the only window with curtains and knocked on it.

She opened the curtain with wide eyes. She looked back and said something then opened the window, I climbed in falling to the floor.

She extended her hands, I grabbed them pulling her down on top of me- yes Jauregui high five- she looked down at me, I smirked at her she rolled her eyes and slowly picked herself up, I followed.

"Why are you here Lauren?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I'm here because..... I'm not willing to give up on you so easily. I'm in love with you Camila Cabello and I know that you might not feel the same about me right now, but I don't care because just staring and being able to have a conversation with you right now is satisfying. But I need you to hear me out.." I said walking closer to her.

"I can't talk right now, I'll come by your house in an hour" I nodded and out of excitement just pulled her into a kiss, my arms finding their way around her waist, as her arms wrapped around my neck, she kissed back with just as much passion, I pulled her closer due to her positive response.

After a while she pulled away, we were both out of breathe. "You need to go now" she said, I nodded and climbed down the window falling into the ground, she looked down and I gave her a thumbs up she smiled and closed the curtains that's when I notice someone walk into her room, well a shadow because the curtains were closed- probably her father- I shrugged it off and walked home.

Lisa helped me get everything ready and helped me cook something for Camila, which was very helpful because I wasn't the best at cooking. Now we just have to wait for Camila.