17: Numb

Explaining Camila about my twin sister was the hardest, especially when I was tied up to a chair, I couldn't calm her down or comfort her in anyway. But what my sister did was unexplainable, nothing in this world can ever make me forgive her for that. Having her touch my girlfriend in places I haven't even touched her. The only good part about this was when Demi, Selena, Nick, Lisa, and Ariana barged in with police men. Sadly Christen left, and the police men didn't catch her.

Camila was half naked on the floor, I didn't get to help her or even touch her for that matter because I was bombarded with questions and hugs from my friends. We were driven home at different cars and times, when I got home I heard the water running. I went to the bathroom downstairs and showered, as soon as I walked out I saw Camila in the kitchen. She closed the fridge with a sigh, "we can order Chinese if you'd like" I said, she flinched at the sound of my voice and just walked up the stairs and into the guest room. I followed her up the steps and into our room.

"Camila" I spoke, she didn't look up all she did was hug me tightly, I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her back. "I'm so sorry, Camz. I'm sorry I hid this from you, but it's hard for me to talk about her. She's been one of my secrets for such a long time. This is all my fault baby. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this. I don't deserve you" I said and bit my lip holding back the sobs that wanted to escape my mouth. I felt her pull away but I couldn't bare to open my eyes and meet hers. "Lauren..look at me" I felt her hand meet my cheek and my eyes fluttered open. "I'm not mad, I'm- well was- upset. I forgive you, it wasn't your fault you didn't tell her to do this to me, she decided to do so. Don't blame yourself, the nightmare is over we're okay, still together, like always" she said while caressing my cheek. I pulled her into an embrace. "Forever?" I asked. She nodded "forever" she assured. I leaned in and kissed her bottom lip.

-Weeks later-

"Ariana I want this proposal to be big. It has to be perfect just like her"

"I got it jesus Lauren. I can get you the sun life stadium, or do you want it to be like in a forest, or maybe yknow the whole plane writes out will you marry me thing" Ariana rambled.

"The stadium seems like a good idea. Just the two of us, I just really love her Ariana I don't want to mess this up" I said.

"I know you do Laur, she's truly lucky to have someone love her as much as you do" I heard a pause. "But anyways you got the ring?" Ariana asked.

"Yep"

"awe I wanted to go with you. Where do you buy it?" she asked.

"Tiffany's. The woman said it was Setting with Diamond Band" I answered.

"Wow how much?" she asked.

"Thirteen thousand" I answered.

"Oh god lo you're so whipped" she said.

"Shut up. I'll call you later bye" I said and hung up as Camila walk in the house, she dropped her bag and sat on my lap.

"Hey cutie rough day?" I asked. She nodded and closed her eyes laying her head in my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her tiny figure and kissed her forehead. "Mr. Malik just made me stand outside the classroom for no reason, and Austin keeps hitting on me" she said and sighed. "Just think of it like this baby, you're graduating soon. None of this will matter" I said pecking her lips. "You're right" she smiled "It'll just be you and I" she said and opened her eyes with a smile, I nodded stroking her cheek. My phone interrupted our moment; groaning I pulled it out of my pocket and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lauren..my lovely sister. You have something that belongs to me" I heard Christen's voice. All my muscles tense and I felt Camila start to shake.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"I heard the grandparents gave you lots of money. If you don't want me to call the cops on you for hooking up with a student while you were still her teacher you better hand it all over" I could imagine the smirk on her face. I hung up and ran my hand through my hair.

"Fuck" I mumbled. "Hey Lauren it's fine. I can go back to work, at that place- Camila you're never going back there. Not if I'm here to stop you, not gonna happen" I cut her off. "We're going to be fine" I assured her, truth is I was trying to convince myself too.

-One month later-

Luckily Christen hasn't bothered us, at all. Today is the day I propose to Camila and I just want it all to be perfect. I fixed my hair once again in the mirror and then called Camila's name. She walked down the stairs and once again I was mesmerized by her beauty. I felt her soft plump lips on mine. "I love the way you look at me" she said pulling away.

"This stadium is so beautiful" Camila said as we sat on the grass. She moved to sit in between my legs, and proceeded to smile up at me. I French kissed her making her giggle. "I love you Camila" I said placing my chin of her shoulder taking in her vanilla aroma. "You make me happy, and everything is perfect when you're with me. That's why I want to ask you to spend the rest of your life with me. Karla Camila cabello you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I adore you. Will you marry me?" I asked placing the ring in front of her. She nodded and I heard a sniff. "Of course I'll marry you" she said, I slid the ring I her finger and she turned around and jumped on me making us tumble back but that didn't stop us from kissing until our lips felt numb. A phone call interrupted our moment...again. This time it was Ariana.

"Hey ari" I answered.

"She said yes" I said excitedly.

"Lauren you need to come home ASAP it is urgent. Come fast please and bring camila" she said before hanging up.

I did as I was told and drove us back home. I parked the car in the drive way. "Whatever it is, know that I love you" I told Camila. "Love you too" she said giving me a short sweet kiss before exiting the vehicle.

"Lauren..Camila" we walked in to see my parents and Camila's dad, I instantly grabbed her hand and squeezed it, she returned the squeeze. "Take a seat please" Camila's dad said and we did. "I'm going to go. Call me" Ariana said and kissed my cheek with a sad look and walked out. "I'm going straight to the point girls" my father spoke and pulled out two papers. "These are your birth certificates" My mother spoke.

I grabbed them, my eyes widen and I shook my head. "W-what?!" I yelled tears steamed down my face. "T-this isn't true" Camila stuttered.

"I had an affair with Camila's mom and...you two are sisters" my father said. "Fuck you!" I yelled before storming out of the house with tears streaming down my face.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a month. I SUCK, but I'm back and I just needed to update for you lovies. So hope you liked the chappie. Love you beautiful people.