16: All bad

*Camila's POV*

I walked out the house and let out a small scream, seeing that Lauren stood in front of me.

"Lo, what are you doing here?" I asked. She gave me a smirk, "sorry Mila just couldn't wait...um I'm sorry about-" I cut her off by pressing my lips on hers- this felt different than before- I brushed it off pulling away after a while.

"It's fine, I forgive you. I thought it through...but you said something about explaining me something" I said.

"Yeah...um just follow me" she said and walked up to a red muscle car.

"New car?" I asked walking up to it. She nodded with a smile and opened the door for me, I gave her a warm smile and climbed in.

She climbed in and pulled out the driveway. "Where are we going-night" she cut me off, I gave her a confused look until I notice someone in the back seat and it all went black.

-~-

*Lauren's POV*

"Forget it Lisa, thanks but she's not coming" I said and walked out the kitchen, my house phone went off, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Lauren...my lovely sister Lauren..well see I was on my way to steal your girl, but she made it way easier. Guess you haven't told her about us. Well this kid helped me and now she's in my warehouse"

"If you fucking lay a finger on her Christen is swear to god I will end you" I spoke with my teeth gritted.

"Shh too much talky, she's sleeping right now, oh the things I'd like to do to her" my hands turned to fist.

Lisa quickly rushed to my side taking the phone. I took deep breaths trying to calm down. Lisa kept talking but her words seemed more and more like mumbles that's when it all went black.

The next time I opened my eyes I was In front of Camila she was tied up, tape in her mouth, on a chair.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Ik short but I ready have half of the new chapter :)