20: Goodbye

"Rise and shine sleepy head" I heard an angelic voice say and then I felt a warm kiss on my cheek, my eyes fluttered struggling to keep them open "camz" was all I could get out. "Im here babe" I heard her say. I felt around until I finally felt her hand, I grabbed it intertwining our fingers. "Get some rest babe I'll be here when you wake up. I love you" was the last thing I heard before my body fell into a deep sleep.

The next time my eyes fluttered open Camila was laying next to me, it must've been late because she was sleeping, her small arms were wrapped around my waist. I smiled and kissed her forehead before reaching over to the small table next to my bed and grabbing the cup of water and drinking it all. I laid back down and cuddled up to my Camila.

"I love you so much baby" I whispered and kissed her forehead. "I can't imagine a life without you" was the last thing I said before I went back to sleep.

"Laur wake up, I have a fruit salad for you. Along with lots of kisses" Camila said my eyes flutter open. "Yay you're up!" she squealed. I felt her climb on top of me her knees on my sides. "You dork" I said before she leaned down to connect our lips. It got really heated fast and our hands were everywhere, but Camila being the clumsy person she is fell off.

"Holy shit camz are you okay?" I asked. I heard a loud laugh from the door. I looked up to see Demi, Selena, and Ariana. "ARI" I yelled she ran to me and gave me a tight hug that I returned of course. "You scared the shit out of me Jauregui" she said. "Yeah I'm okay" Camila said standing up holding her head. I grabbed her hand and sat her next to me. "I'm sorry baby" I said before kissing her temple.

"Hello babies" Demi said kissing both Camila and my cheek. "Hey guys" Selena said waving. The three girls sat around the bed and Camila sat in between my legs as my chin rested on her shoulder, she fed me the fruit salad while we just talked and laughed about anything and everything.

The day I was released from the hospital Demi drove Camila and I home when we got there a police car was parked in front of our house. As the three of us walked towards them I noticed Camila's panicked expression so I wrapped my arms around her shoulder in a comfortingly manner.

"Hello" an officer greeted. "Are you Lauren Jauregui?" he asked I nodded he sighed and gave the other officer a pointed look. "Ms Jauregui..we found the driver who hit you, and we think it might've not been an accident. He was one of your former students, even though he was intoxicated he could've had something against you" he informed me. "What's his name?" I asked. "Nick...Nick Jonas".