11: Terror

Demi. I let out a breathe of relief as well as Camila.

"Um I came in to hand my assignment I'm leaving early today" Demi said awkwardly placing a paper on my desk.

"Dems can we hang after school just you me Lolo and selly?"

"Sure I just have to go to the doctor today, but I'll be there at 5" Demi said and walked away.

"Now where were we?" Camila asked.

"The part were we have to be more careful" I said trying to walk back to my seat but Camila pulled me back into her our faces only inches apart.

"You love it, the adrenaline" she said biting her lip.

"Not when my job is on jeopardy" I said and kissed her cheek before stepping back. "But teachers and students can hug I want a hug" she pouted. I gave in and wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry you have to be in this position. I just want you to be happy, I want you to be free, I just think it's better if you find someone your age a-don't stop right there Lauren I love you, only you, no one is going to replace you" she cut me off pulling away from the hug with a stern face. I looked down, she cupped my face making me look up "I love you" she repeated her face now softer than before

"Don't you love me too?" she asked with a sad expression. I placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear "of course I love you princess" I said and leaned up giving her a peck on the lips.

-~~-

"Lauren just sign here and your grandparents money is all yours" the lawyer said.

My parents looked desperate, I smirked oh how ironic they placed my grandparents in a home and treated me like shit but as soon as they hear money they become the nicest people on earth.

My mind travelled to Camila, now Id give up my job, I was a millionaire now. She wouldn't have to worry about us getting caught, about hiding our relationship. I would be able to give her anything she wanted. As if on qui my phone rang it was Camila.

"I'll be back in one second" I said excusing myself and walking to the balcony.

"Hi mi amor" I said.

"H-hey Lolo" I could tell she'd been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I got a text from an anonymous number, a-and it has a picture of us today kissing and it says that I-if we don't brake up they'll show it to the principle" I heard her sob.

"Hey camz...babe don't cry..it's okay I'll be home in a bit, don't worry about it okay..I love you no one is going to brake us apart okay calm down I'll be there" I said.

"Okay I'll see you when you get h-here" she hiccuped.

"I love you, don't you love me?" I asked.

"Just get home please" she said and hung up, I let out a sigh and walked back in the room.

"Give me the pen" I said a bit harshly. The lawyer nodded and handed me the pen I signed three times on the places marked and handed the man his pen back.

"Okay ms. Jauregui congratulations" the lawyer said and shook my hand.

"Here are the keys to the beach house" I took the keys and thanked him.

"Lauren sweetheart, h-stop I don't have time for this right now I need to get home to my girlfriend" I cut my mother off.

"Your girlfriend is so lovely. Can we have dinner together sometime" I let out a chuckle.

"I'm just gonna go" I said and walked past them. I got in my car but stopped to buy Camila flowers. I grabbed a bunch of roses and payed for them and then headed home.

-~-

I walked in taking my shoes and walked upstairs. I opened the door to find Camila looking out the window, I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

I could hear her soft whimpers. "Don't cry" she looked to her side and I could see her red puffy red eyes and tear stains on her cheeks.

"Camzi" I said and turned her around. I placed the roses on the nightstand and wrapped my arms around her waist. I placed my forehead against hers with my eyes closed.

"I'm sorr-" she cut me off by connecting our lips.

"I love you too" she mumbled against my lips. I smiled and walked with her to our bed where we laid.

"Read" I said handing her the paper that stated what my grandparents had got me.

"Wow lo" she said

"Which means I don't have to work there anymore" I said.

"Which means we don't have to hide" I smiled, she's so perfect caring about us more than the money gosh I'm so lucky.

--~~--

"Babe can you bring me Oreos" my girlfriend asked from the other line.

"Camz you call me to ask for Oreos"

"Well you're at the grocery" she said.

"Fine, only because you're my princess"

"Love you" she said.

"Camz I'm in public" I mumbled into the phone.

"Say it" she said I could tell she was pouting.

"Fine fine, I love you too" I mumble.

"What was that I couldn't hear you?"

"I said I love you too" I spoke louder causing people to look at me, I hung up and continued my shopping, until I got a message from camz.

From: Mi amor 💕

Hey you don't really have to bring me Oreos I just miss you come back home
:(

To: Mi amor 💕

You're so cute camz! I'll be back soon

From: Mi amor 💕

Kay, be safe

To: Mi amor 💕

Will do, te amo.

-END OF CONVERSATION-

I was walking to my car when someone I never thought I'd ever see again walked toward me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She smirked, and swung the bat that was in her hand that's when it all went black.

*Camila's POV*

"What's taking her so long" I mumbled. The door swung open and that's when Lauren appeared.

"Baby what took you so long?" I asked.

"Sorry just needed a lot of stuff" her voice sounds different, she placed the bags in the kitchen and walked back to me.

"Okay um-" I got cut off by lips on mine. I pulled away "Lauren what's up?" I asked startled by her change in attitude. "What can't I kiss my girlfriend?" she asked. "Yea" I said a bit confused, I walked to the kitchen.

"Mila can you make me food?" Lauren asked walking in.

"It's your turn to cook tonight, wait did you get a nose piercing?" I asked.

"Oh um yeah" she said.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long hope this makes it up. It's late so sorry if the ending sucked but yeah :) hope you liked.

DONT FOGET TO VOTE + COMMENT