6: L-O-V-E

"Lolo wake up" I said climbing on top of Lauren.

"What who where?" she said. I let out a small giggle. "School is closed today" I squealed. She pulled me down making me giggle. "Then let's go back to cuddling" she mumbled.

"Lolo" I said. "Mmm" she slightly groaned pulling me closer. I let out a small laugh "you're just so cuddly" she said. The doorbell rang making Lauren groan.

We both got up going to the door. "Demi" I exclaimed. "Hey mila, hi ms. Jauregui" she said. "Call me Lauren" Lauren said, She nodded. "I was just checking up you. Well we are" Demi said as Nick came up to the door.

"Hi Nicky" I said he waved with a smile. "Well we're gonna go now, take care of yourself mila" Demi said pulling me into a hug. "I will, I love you, so much" I said pulling her closer. We pulled away and she grabbed Nicks hand. "Are you two- yeah I also came to tell you this" demi said with a smile. 'Poor Selena' i thought. "That's great" I said with a smile. "nice seeing you mila" nick waved I nodded and they walked to the car.I closed the door with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" she asked, grabbing my hand pulling me closer; I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm almost positive Selena has a crush on Demi, well not almost, I'm positive" I said. "I figured that too" she said.

"I have to go see Lena" I said. "If it's okay with you" I spoke once again. "Of course it is but I'm driving you; I don't want you out by yourself plus it's raining" she said cupping my face making me nod. In that moment all I thought about was how kissable her lips look right now; and how I just want to be able to kiss them all day and just cuddle with her forever.

"About yesterday-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers. Once again the butterflies in my tummy were going crazy. Her lips are just so addictive. I pulled away "s-" this time she cut me off with her lips on mine, I pulled her closer.

"This..is wrong" she said pulling away our foreheads leaning against each other's.

"But it feels so right" I said pulling her closer if that was even possible.

"You're...my student..an-"

"I love you" that's when her eyes shot open and I could hear her heart beat fasten. God I scared her, I'm so pathetic how could I think someone would love me?