14: Escape

Christen plopped to the ground, I looked up to find Demi with a bat. Demi grabbed my phone and called Selena I guess.

"How-I found a paper clip and you guys were talking so that gave me time" she cut me off. She unlocked my chain, I stood up and grabbed my phone, I looked down at the other girl and for the first time she looked up at me.

Demi unlocked her chain "do you have somewhere to stay?" she shook her head. "Well you can come with me so I can call your parents or something" she nodded. "What's your name?" I asked helping her up. "Lisa cimorelli" "well Lisa I'm Lauren and this is Demi" I said as we walked up the steps.

We grabbed our clothes and got dressed walking outside there stood Selena.

*Demi's POV*

I ran to Selena's arms, but something inside of me just leaned in and our lips connected. I don't know what it was I just did and she didn't stop me she just placed her hand on my cheek which deepened the kiss, I finally pulled away.

"Holy shit I'm sorry"

"It's okay" she responded looking down.

"Okay...not to break the moment but I really need to see my girlfriend so.." Lauren interrupted..luckily.

*Lauren's POV*

Selena dropped me off home with Lisa, I let her call her parents and she said they'll be there tomorrow, but Camila wasn't there. She's probably at school or something because it's early. I showered and changed, but hours passed and she wasn't home yet.

Wait Christen said she told her to leave. FUCK. I rushed to my car and drove back to that place, and she was there. Tears made their way down my cheek as I saw her up there. I looked around, men smirking up at her.

I caught her attention and her eyes widen but she continued to do it but looking down I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

I walked up to Mark her boss. "How much so I can take her home?" I pointed to Camila. "Um...five hundred I guess she's not that good" I pressed the money to his chest and walked up stage pulling Camila down grabbing her bag and walking out.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She yelled stopping me.

"Camila I know you hate me but you have to hear me- stop Lauren you broke my heart into a million pieces" she cut me off her eyes watery.

"That wasn't me Camila- BULLSHIT" she yelled, I cupped her face and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Look at me Camz, this is me. Please believe me" at this point I closed my eyes as our nose touched. My hand fell to hers, I grabbed her hand and placed them around my neck then proceeded to wrap my arms around her waist.

"I missed you so much" I said leaning in I felt her tense up, I kissed her cheek and pulled back.

"Will you please come back home with me I'll explain everything I promise" I said.