Chapter 2

Yugyeom POV

~In Dream

"Why do I have to be sent there father?" trying hard to hold back my tears.
"Because you should not have been born... you the child of a demon!"
"But fa--"
"You are no son of mine! You are a monster! And monsters such as yourself deserve to be down in hell!" he yells and pushes me to the ground. I turn to look at my older siblings, silently begging he would step in, but all I see is him smirking at my pain.
"Start heading to the portal before I struck you!" I see he turns to leave and my brother just laughs after my father. I look down to the ground, I should've known this would happen... they never cared about me... ever...
~End of Dream

I open my eyes to see my bedroom.

That nightmare still haunts me

That nightmare still haunts me...but that was probably 12 years ago. Yet it's still so present. I sit up and look around.
Silence.
Something I am getting bored of... yet don't mind.
"Yugyeom are you up already?" I turn to stand up and stretch.
"Come on in Mark" I call.
My loyal friend comes in. Mark. He was the one one who took care of me, since he himself was also banished here unfairly. He has been my company in this hell hole since I can recall my childhood, but I can honestly say I like it here better.
Back up there, I was always frowned upon... no matter how much I tried to do good...
"Ya. Yugyeom?" I see Mark shaking his hand in front of me.
"Nae?" I ask and he sighs, and ruffles my messy hair.
"Did you have that nightmare again?" he asked and I smiled.
"Don't worry I'm happier here now" It's the truth...at least here... I can be myself.
"I came to get you... It seems like HE has finally revealed his true self" he says. I immediately walk towards the door and rush into my office... i stare into the fountain that lets me see beyond the underworld...
'Where are you?!'
Suddenly the image I had been searching for appears... 

'I finally caught you... perfect boy...'

I see him with someone. A boy. He looks different... could it be a human? I could actually use this at my favor. 

"Mark. Arrange a meeting with Zeus" I smirk.

"Of course." as he is about to walk out. "Prepare me the papers of the souls you received from Jinyoung.. OH, and if he tries to avoid seeing me... tell him it's about his precious son" I find myself smiling before he bows and leaves.... Whether he likes it or not, he will see me.

"You finally fucked up." I smile but I also find myself staring at the boy standing next to him. 

"BamBam huh" I study his features...he looks beautiful, but there is something else I can sense in him.... The way Jinyoung treats him.... 

"You deserve better."

Mark POV

"Good evening sire" I bow to his majesty Zeus. 

"I ain't got time... What do you need" I roll my eyes. Bastard, all high and mighty... He thinks he is all that. 

"Plain and simple, my king would like a word with you," I smile.

"I have no time for hi----" about to stand up... 

"Not even if it involves your precious boy Jinyoung" I smirk. I see him him sit with an angered face.

"How dare you, you inso----" I bow immediately once I felt my king's presence. 

"I would watch how you speak to my hyung, Zeus." I turn to him... the little rascal came anyways. I can tell he really wants to get his brother...

"I can talk as I wish! Who do you think you are to tell me how to speak! Ha! State your damn business, I have no time to waste with you" he yells at Yugyeom. I feel my anger and hatred grow bigger. How can this man call himself a father, but I can tell Yugyeom isn't bothered. I admire his strength.

Yugyeom POV

"Well, then shall I just state the fact that your son Jinyoung, is a traitor... Father..."