Chapter 4

Bambam POV

I woke up to this wretched smell of death all around me. Where am I??
I'm in a room too dark to see...much of anything, but still manage to find my way around. I look around and see nothing. The window was covered by a black curtain...
Instead of hearing birds chirping I can hear crows screeching out the window and I peek outside.
Dark ominous clouds and the dark essence that is the underworld. But in a weird way... it's somewhat beautiful...

I have heard only stories of what this place was like. It seemed rather tame than what I led on.

The sky was pitch black the only light source there was, the moon

I'm still angry though. I start thinking about Jinyoung. How could he have lied to me. I suddenly feel the tears start to well up and fall down.

I gave him my heart and he tore it apart.

I'm so stupid. An IDIOT! Why did I even come here! How could I have even accepted this strangers offer when I should have let Jinyoung suffer. But why do I feel so hurt. Why do I still love him so much? It's frustrating. I decide to walk around to get my mind off him. I mean I hope I am not locked in.

The door is unlocked.

I start walking downstairs... this staircase was enormous. This mansion is truly something...
All of a sudden I hear a voice...behind me.
"Seems like your curious of this place." It was him. Yu-gyeom??
"I ummm I don't know if I am---"
"You are allowed to roam Bambam... you are not a prisoner... Let me show you around if you want to of course." He looks at me waiting for an answer. I sigh and reply with a simple nod. I forgot he knows my name already...

"Perfect. Lets start with this mansion. It is my home and I live alone. Well, along with my friend/council Mark...but from now on you will also stay here so don't worry you'll get use to it.."

Alone? Here? How is Yugyeom able to live with no one by his side? Well besides that Mark guy he said but...why I thought...

"Well you see I was sent here by my so called parents. Zeus never wanted me since I was an abomination in his eyes. My brother despised me for breathing.... so here I am..." He answered my thoughts under one breath. Shocking.

"There is a library on the second floor, you are welcome to use in case you get bored. If you enquire anything don't be afraid to ask Mark. Or me? I will introduce you soon enough..." He gives off a smile. How can he still smile after experiencing all that? He was forced down on hell... the more he shows me around the more I learn of him... this is something strange... I don't like it.

He walks away after showing me the basic places and well then retired to his office. I made sure he was busy before I continued my personal tour. This place was massive. I walk all over and end up back in my room. I look towards my balcony. I open the glass doors which were unlocked.... On my balcony I hover to see the bottom and see weeds growing on the side.
This could be a way of escaping.... I quickly walk towards the side and grab the vines and scale down to the pivoted rocks and slide down running for dear life.
As much of a nice guy he acted I don't trust him...I had to get out of this place even if I die trying.

Yugyeom POV
"Damn human, doesn't know what he is doing...." I look outside the window.
Should I go after him?" Mark asked and I shaked my head.
"I will go... if anything make sure you deliver the papers to father..." I hand him the papers and he bows...
I take a smell of the air... and quick take off running in the direction Bambam ran through...

He is out...