Chapter 10

Yugyeom POV
"Where do you think you are taking him...brother" I breathed heavily.
I see BamBam struggling to make Jinyoung let go.
"Let me go!!" he kept banging on his back.
'I'll save you BamBam don't worry'
"Yugyeom..." he whispered.
He heard me...
"I am simply taking what is mine. It was your fault he was taken away from me. If you had not opened your mouth about us..."
"Excuse me, but BamBam is not yours. He isn't an object Jinyoung. He isn't one of your prized possessions... he clearly doesn't want to go with you..."
"Shush it! It isn't your concern... BamBam is mine... we will be leaving and you can't stop us..." he called upon the lighting to struck me.

"Jinyoung, let me go! I don't want to leave... you put me down!!"
"Shut up BamBam your simply bewitched"
"NO! IF ANYTHING HE OPENED MY EYES TO THE HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING YOU ARE!!!"

I managed to move and disappeared into the shadows.

"Come out you coward" he yelled.
I called upon the shadows to surround the area. I need to take BamBam away from him.
As I circle Jinyoung, I see he has BamBam at knife point. I knew he wouldn't play clean.
"Come out unless you want me to hurt your precious...." I attacked his legs managing to remove the knife and pulling BamBam away.

"Yugyeom..!" BamBam called and I pushed him away.

I get tackled by Jinyoung. We start rolling down the hill due to the fog I can't see clearly. I kick him off me as I hold my side... the fall was high.

"Your not taking what's most precious to me Jinyoung... Over my dead body you'll do that..." I stand tall. I won't let him take what means the world to me.

"Then let me end your miserable existence Yugyeom..." he yelled out laughing.

"Did you honestly think BamBam would look at such a hideous person like you!" He laughed.
I froze.
"BamBam doesn't love you... No one in this world does..." he started to circle me. "Why would he... a pathetic human fall for a monster like you, Yugyeom. You killed our mother... your a killer..."
"SHUT UP!!" I lauched at him and he kicked me off.
"Hate the truth!" He laughed and summoned his lighting.
I was struck. I fall to the ground... trying to stand up but I can't... it's burning so much.
"You should have never been born... then again our mother was a wretch... You'll be join her soon..." he lifted his hand up to summon the lighting bolt that can end any living being.
Is this how I'm going to end... I can'tlet it be like this... I brace myself for impact but... nothing hits me...
Tha'ts when I noticed... someone was above me... protecting me.
It-can't be...
"Are yo-u o-okay??"

"BamBam!"