Chapter 6

Yugyeom POV

'I hate paper work... I hate paper work... I HATE FUCKIN PAPER WORK ~!'

"Damn it Mark... why do I have to get stuck doing all this paper work anyway." I grip my hair.

"Everyone else is busy terrorizing on your command, well 50% of them anyway." he replied, not lifting his head from the paper. "Souls are on your criteria, not anyone elses , you know that" he continued. "Besides you would have finished EARLIER, if you hadn't sneaked out"

"Screw MOST souls they're all twisted anyways, nothing new...well most of them". I said ignoring the comment.

-knock knock-

I silently let out a growl... I hate doing this, it gets me all moody, and angry... especially when Mark is annoying me...

"I'll take care of it... you keep working. No slacking I mean it." Mark yammers on as he stepped out. I know who is outside... WAA!!

Mark POV

"Bambam right now is not a good time for Yugyeom since he has a lot of paper work to file." I slightly open door...

"GPD FUCKIN DAMN IT ALL FUCK THIS SHIT IM dsakfjaoidjkldcjd~!" Yugyeom yammer on and on. I closed the door again."What can I tell you haha he is hopeless." I smiled.

"Please Mark.... I'm just super bored. I seriously have nothing to do but wait on him to finish so he can show me around outside." Bambam explains and I suddenlyI got an idea.

"Wait one second." I shushed him as I walks back in his office. I noticed his stare haha ready to kill but he lighten his mood when I looked at him with 'I have a proposition- face going on.

"What do you want?" he ask

"I wanna make a deal. Hear me out. Bambam is bored, and there is one little dragon that could keep him company, PLUS you also want a break so... I'll allow it under the circumstance that after the break you work none stop with no complaints." I smirk.

"YES!!! I accept. If it will give Bambam the company he wants, and I get more time with him then sure." I turn to see him run outside.. Aish this little boy, ever since BamBam came into his life...he smiles more... He could be the one...

Yugyeom POV

I fixed my hair before knocking on BamBam's door and see his expression that's filled with curiosity, yet excitement.

"I have a place to show you and I think you'll forgive me for leaving you alone for so long, please?" I begged. I know that today is his special day. That day people celebrate birth... Hahaha...As if I could forget. Kind of one of the abilities I have as prince of the Underworld I know everything from any human being the moment I lay eyes on you.

I hope he can forgive me.

"Fine, I'll go with you. I've been wanting to hang out like last time hehe" Bambam accepts and we start walk towards this upcoming cold front and you can feel the temperature rising once we get there.

"We are going to a different universe so hold on to my arm so you don't get lost" I see him grab my arm with no hesitation...he doesn't fear me... We disappear and arrive... His face is amazed, haha I can't blame him...The view before us is extraordinary.

"Wow this place is incredible" Bambam runs around and feels the snow

"You haven't seen snow?" I asked.

"No, this is sooooo cool."

"We are still not done haha I need to take you to another spot but first, "I take my coat and put it on him... "It will get colder up front so wear it so you'll be warm. I have a surprise".

"Thank you" he whispered. We walk arm by arm and well we arrived at the destination.

 We walk arm by arm and well we arrived at the destination

"Wow!" BamBam smiled.

"You haven't seen the inside yet. Come on." We go ahead and see the inside of the cave- aka my little Jackson's home."I want you to meet someone." I explain to BamBam.. he gets curious...

"Who?"

"Jackson come here." I call out and suddenly the cave starts making sounds... scarying BamBam a bit, hehe cutie...

"Yes master? You summoned me?" Jackson comes running and screaming- such a loud butt. The tiny little ice dragon that I gave this cave to...

"Meet BamBam , you're new master" I pull BamBam in front of him, and BamBam got shocked... "What? You're giving me a pet? I mean... I love the offer and all but what brought this on?" he asked.

"Well I know what its like to be alone and abandoned, Jackson was left too. By his mother. I was send to hell for as long as I can remember, no one to talk to, but when I found out that Jackson was abandon I felt him....Like me he deserves a chance... You can give be his friend... I would have taken him in, but since I am so busy I can't give him attention... but you can... besides hehe you could use more company..."

"Of course I'll keep him . Hes adorable." Bambam accepts, and he was suddenly tackled.

"YAY NEW DADDY" Jackson screams and jumps into BamBams arms and they both have smiles on their faces. I'm glad he's happy. "He might be a bit too much... but he is lovable...."

"He cute.. I'll take good care of him" BamBam pet Jackson and Jackson just smiled...

"Another thing, I know from the last attack how dangerous it is to be here. So I got you something."I hand him this necklace.

"Happy Birthday"

"Yugyeom"

"If you ever are in danger, and I'm not around... Just hold onto this necklace.... and I'll be there to protect you in a flash. It has apart of my heart so when you feel fear...I will sense you and go to you"

"Wow Yugyeom you show me new sides to you every day. You're full of surprises." Bambam says and accepts the necklace.

"Only for you..."

"YUGYEOM GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN HERE AND GET BACK TO WORK." I heard Mark in the distance. I take his hand and we head back. We appear in front of the mansion...

"Well duty calls Bambam. I gotta go. Enjoy Jackson and the necklace." I was about to walk away when something in me made me turn back and kiss Bambam on the cheek real fast.

I nor him saw that coming. What the Hell? I quickly make a dash for it meanwhile BamBam is left stunned as to what the hell happened. I didn't know myself what I just did. I just kissed bambam. Oh my Damn.

BamBam POV

"He kissed me..."