Chapter 11

Yugyeom POV

 "BamBam!"I quickly turn him to his side and try to feel a pulse. It's slight and barely there. I continue to try and shake him to wake him. You can't leave me... I don't want to lose you also....

"Yug-yeom..." he whispered. I look at him, slowly opening his eyes.

"Your gonna be okay..." I caressed his cheek, he lightly grabbed my hand.

"Don't believe what he tells you... Your not a monster..." he whispered as is eyes are started to close... His hand slipped from my face.

"BamBam, please you're strong , you can make it through this. Please for me. I'm begging you don't leave me..." the tears are wanting to come out as I hold him close to me. "Don't die..."

'Your going to be okay.... I promise you' I pecked his forehead and lay him down gently.

"He shouldn't have been so stupid and got in the way... Why must you always bring death to people Yugyeom... this is all your fault!" Jinyoung pointed at me 

"Enough! I've had it with your pathetic excuses! Always finding someone to blame... You have no right to pin the blame on anyone this time Jinyoung! This is your fault! BamBam is hurt and at the brink of death because of your selfishness. He doesn't love you anymore! He is not YOURS! He belongs to me! The mark on his neck is proof enough!" I scream as I charge with all my strength could manage.  "Your going to pay for what you did!!" I yelled.

All of the anger in me is slipping out. All of the rage I feel because he hurt the person I hold most dearest to. I cannot forgive him.

I won't forgive him.

"Yugyeom!!" i hear Mark call out from a distance. 

"Mommy!!" I hear Jackson call to BamBam's body. 

'Mark, get BamBam as far as you can from here...I'll reach you all shortly...' I ordered Mark through mind communication. 

'What about you?' he asked.

'It's an order.' 

'As you order...' he replied after a few seconds...

I know he'll be safe from this selfish person.... 

Shortly after a few minutes of struggling with each other we fall off the border and start tumbling down the mountain steep once again. The fall was so high the wind gets knocked out of both of us now... We land at the bottom, and struggle to get up. It's a mere struggle to keep going....

"I don't wish to keep fighting..." I managed to cough. "Just leave Jinyoung..."

"I am taking him... he is not remaining with you... If I can't have him then you won;t either..." he yelled as he charged at me again.  

I managed to push him off, I pushed him too back... to the point I sensed something bad, "Jinyoung watch out!" I yelled.

The fog covered the upcoming cliff it was too late to detectable.The next thing i know I see Jinyoung holding on for dear life. 

"Aghh damn this..." he tried to pull himself up but failed. 

I walk up to him "Take my hand " I offered. I should let him fall to his death, but... I cannot do that.  

He just turns his head "Don't act like the hero Yugyeom, it's disgusting... You know damn well you'd rather have me dead and trust me the feeling is mutual" he spat out. I growled.

"Dammit Jinyoung, I think you forgot the first rule of family , when family is in trouble we always offer an hand! It doesn't matter how we feel about each other, we're still family! So take my god damn hand now!"