Chapter 1

Bambam POV

I've been living in this church that has raised me for as long as I can remember. 

I've been without parents since I was 2, both leaving me alone in this world. One night, I walked into the doors of Church de La Voluntad that ended up becoming my new home. I don't remember my parents faces , so missing them was pointless. I never did cry as a child. The beautiful nun Nancy, was the only mother figure I had. All in terms of course. Her job. Did we ever manage to have this everlasting bond like mother and son would. Not really. 

I honestly wouldn't want to at this point... I am about to turn 20 years old. I am an adult and free to make my own choices. I was never adopted because people found me strange, but the nuns didn't mind. They were making money off me staying there so it was natural they never wanted me to leave. Honestly, there is not one single person that lives with me that I could make a honest connection with. It was impossible with my brute personality. I would rather not get close to anyone since I knew they could hurt me. 

Giving someone high hopes was never my intentions. Nor will it ever be. 

The only person I could say I have any relationship is with my first love, Junior.We met when I was 15 starting public school for the first time. 

The nuns...They said I needed the experience to get close to the other kids. I didn't last obviously. 

I was about to walk out of the facility when I bumped into someone accidentally. We looked at each other and I started feeling this weird tingling sensation. He looked and me and smiled. His smile was everything. 

The smile of an angel.

He apologizes for the incident. I reply shyly that it was my fault. From then on, I knew that maybe public schooling wasn't going to be so bad. Little did I know that I was completely wrong... 

From the first day I was bullied on a daily. They would make fun of the orphan kid. It made me feel weaker than I already was. I get it... I was an easy target. No parents. Not having a real home or friends.So I left like the coward I was. I don't regret leaving that hell forsaken place. \

I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to see Junior again.But, we ended up meeting again.After months our relationship changed from friends to lovers. He promised that we would continue this relationship in secret.I know. A secret relationship. Junior convinced me that keeping our love a secret was for the best, but I never knew why... From then on, it was secret meetings, limited contact, etc... It was hell. I never knew why he was so cold to me in public but such a sweetheart when we were alone. It made no sense. I thought our love should be shared, hell even screamed out loud... but it wasn't that...

Sometimes I feel like he is hiding something from me... A secret that he holds and doesn't want me to know...But I honestly don't care because I loved him. Love. I never knew love could make me feel this way.  

If he is hiding something from me I am sure he has his reasons... it's not like he is into anything bad... right?