Chapter 11

October 12th, 2016

Dear Diary,

I am very sorry diary. It has been far too long, but I have been ever so busy! Diary, you still remember that spark of light I was talking about, don't you? Because I found it! I have a knew friend! Her name is Madeline Starr, and she has green eyes, and brown - gold hair,  and her skin is just like chocolate. She wears these really cool purple glasses, and guess what?! She likes Harry Potter! I couldn't be happier, Diary!! And last weekend, I invited her to my house to watch Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone (Did you know that it was originally the Philosopher's Stone? ) We drank tea and ate popcorn, and we had to hide under the covers a few times because it was a little scary. But I am just so happy! And today at school, we were partners in math, and we were adding numbers by picking cards. But that was boring, so we decided to multiply them! And Rose said hi to me! Maybe we can be friends again! Maybe we can all be friends! After all, I got better, so it shouldn't be so hard for the three of us to be friends, right?

Extremely Elated, 

Nix

(P.S. - Elated is another new word mommy taught me. It means really, really excited or happy. I like being elated. It's much better than being Pessimistic, don't you think?)