Chapter 1: The demon world {edited}

There was a girl who was walking home from school. Her name is Aries yanagi. She was 12 years old. She has white hair, blue eyes and pale skin. She has a father but doesn't have a mother. She has a sister. Her name is Fuyumi Yanagi. Now she doesn't have friend, she has always been bullied.

On top of that she was different from others because of her white hair so nobody approached her, only her sister, fuyumi. when she feel sad, she always talk to her sister at home. But at school, she was very lonely and always wanted a friend to be with and understand her but nobody even tried. They thought she was a monster. A demon.

One day while she was walking home from school, she come across a black curtain (much like in anime). When she notice it, she wonder why was it there? where will it take lead her to? She knows that's a bad idea but she wanted to know, so she decided she would walk in and check it out then return when she knows, where it take her. she walk through the curtain and she was on the other side she saw that she was in a dark alley.

there was a light in front of her so she ran to it. When she got there, she saw a deserted town then she ran back to where the portal was. When she got there it was gone. She decided that she would ask someone for directions she walk back to the light and go look for the people. Then she saw a a group of people she walk to them and ask for directions. When they turn around there was a smirk on their faces then one of the men say " hey sweetie what ya doin'here?"

"I got lost but did you see a black curtain around here?" She said as she back away a bit.

Then the man said " I didn't see any black curtain but why don't you come and play with us?"

"I'm sorry but I can't. I have to go home " she says then one of the man pin her to the wall "awww but we wanted to play" then she started to struggle.

She says, "please let me go"

Then the man say, "Sorry but you ain't going anywhere." then she kick the man leg and ran.

"Catch her, you idiot!!!!!" He yelled as he hold his leg.

Then they all started chasing her. She ran and ran but then one of the men caught her

"Gotcha," he says

"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!" She scream as she tried desperately to pull her hand back. Then a pipe flew to the man's face, he let her go as he flew ten feet away from her.

"So you bastard decided to pick on a girl huh?well too bad that I ain't letting ya." then she turn her head and saw..............

-----

-----

-----

Author note
This is a cliffhanger so you have to wait to know who it was in the next chapter so peace out.