Chapter 7: Unexpected Guests

Continuing

Tobi and kiji ran to us. "Boss! Boss! He won't leave! He said that he will come to find you even if he has to search throughout the whole town! You gotta except the challenge boss or else Aries will be in danger!" Tobi said with a scared face.

Oh the nerve of that guy. I growl and said " fine. Tell me where he is and I will end this quick. Seeing I still have to show Aries around town some more. "

"H-he's at the north part of town" Kiji said as he shook in fear and so was Tobi. He's even more scary!

I sigh and said "oh and kiji stay with Aries and keep her safe for an hour then go to the north part of town so I can continue her tour around there"

He nodded shakily "c-come on ram let's go " he took her hand and began walking away. Ram? When did he started to call her that? Oh well he know that she mine anyway.

I sigh once again and went to north. Those bastard couldn't come some other time huh? So troublesome, I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind when I get my hand on them. I thought and growl

                Aries POV

" c-come on ram let's go" kiji said. Ram? I thought and we walk away from wolf and Tobi

" um kiji why did you call me ram?" I asked. I don't like being called ram because they always look down on me.

"Well your name's Aries right?" He asked and I nodded

" and it's the name of one of the 12 zodiac sign, Aries the ram. And you acted like a ram anyway so I thought why not call you ram. "

"I don't act like a ram and I don't want to be it either" I said and pout

" hehe, you say that but you kinda are. You always act like that without even knowing. It's funny actually " he laughed and I pout even more and look away from him.

"Aww come on don't be like that, I'll get you some ice cream if you stop being angry~" he said as he look down at me

"Fine then I'll called you ki-kun if you call me ram" I was a little angry at first but who cares when someone get you free ice cream, am I right?

"Ok if it make it fair" and we when to the ice cream store. I hope wolf will be okay.

*Time skip*

         Wolf POV

That challenge was so easy. I thought. It been almost half an hour since that fight and still no sight of those two.

Man what is taking them so long? My thoughts end when I heard someone approach me "s-sorry boss I kinda l-lost track o-of time a-and came late b-because i was t-talking to Aries a-about the demon world" he said while panting.

I glare at him a bit and look over and see her panting as well. My eyes soften when it landed on her.

I sigh "it's alright, she had a lot of questions and need answer so I'll let it slide"

And we began to walk home. After an hour of walking, Tobi and kiji kept complaining on and on about walking for too long.

I was getting frustrated by those two "oh will you two stop complaining already!? If you kept going on about it then I'll slice your head off! " I yell

" b-but boss we been walking for hours and Aries look like she couldn't take another step either" Tobi said. I look at Aries and He was right, she look like she about to collapse any minute.