Chapter 6: New friends

Aries POV
As we walk out, I look around to see that it was quite quiet around here. There were shops, restaurants, many residents, and store here and there, but it still quiet like a ghost town. Is this really a demon town? It more like a ghost town to me. I thought. "Ok so on the left is that clothes store, on the right is the cafè and next to us is the clinic" wolf said " hey wolf" " yeah?" " I want to ask that, why is it so quiet here? I thought there would be ton of demons walking around." "Well you see, those guys don't really come out at the day time, they usually come out at night" "why?" " don't know either. But you can see a few of them in a restaurant or store or something. Oh and at night it always fill with demons so don't start running out of the house without anyone you know with you okay? These demons are not meant to be trusted so easily, they might trick you and take you to somewhere you'll regret" "ok"

He show me many places until it was lunchtime. He took me to a restaurant and he was right when he said they weren't meant to be trusted so easily. They were scary looking. When we went inside, they turn to us. They look at me like I was a piece of meat. Wolf notice this and he growls and glare at them like he was trying to say' look away or you're dead'. They turn away immediately. I guess that why they called him boss
Wolf POV
When we went in, those demons kept eyeing on Aries. So I gave them one of my scariest glare and there turn away in a heartbeat. Those guys better keep there hand off of her if they don't wanna lose it I thought and lead her to a table. The waiter come and handed us the menu" what would you like to have sir?" The waiter ask as he eye on Aries. I growl at him and he flicked a bit " I take your special and what about you?" "I take this one" she pointed at the curry in the menu. The waiter nodded and left "hey wolf what do you do everyday?" " well I usually had fights with some punk who want to take my territory, walk around to see if anything is out of the ordinary, do other stuff and hang out with the two idiots." "That must be nice" she said and gave me a sad smile before she look down "hey why are you sad all of a sudden? Did I say something wrong?" "No, it's nothing like that it just that It must be nice to have someone to talk to" "what did you say that?" "I never really had any friends to talk to, I only have my sister, fuyumi, she always talk to me and teach me about cooking and help me with my homework " " why didn't they talk to you" "It's because of my hair" "your hair?" " yeah. My family had black hair but I had white hair. I was different from my family so everyone said that I dyed my hair. And everyone started to avoid me, some even bullied me and calling me names. I was always lonely except when I'm with fuyumi but now that she's a high schooler, she didn't have time with me and I was alone again" " but what about your parents? They spent time with you right?" " my mom died when I was born and my dad always busy at work so no one was there for me. But it's okay, they're busy and I don't want to get in there way so I didn't bother to tell them and try to like I was ok. " she said and gave me a fake smile " you must have it tough then but don't worry you have me, kiji and Tobi now so you're not alone" "really?" She look up with glimpse of hope in her eyes "yeah, you been getting along with those two. they started to like your company" "well I like their companies as well and I like you too. Thank you for helping me and take care of me" "nah it okay and beside you're my mate" "oh yeah........right" I was about to ask what wrong then the waiter came with our food and we have an silence lunch after we were done, I pay and we head home until.................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahaha this is a cliff hanger so the next chapter there will be an unexpected guests coming
Votes

Comments

Follows

Peace out cool boys and girls