Chapter 4: The Deal That was made {Edited}

Wolf opened the door and somethings hit him right in the face. Everything went silent. Veins popped up on his face as he took the item off of his face, which left a big red mark on his face, to see that it was stuffed wolf that had a brick in it. He looks at the culprits who were shaking and sweating like crazy.

"Who the hell did this?" He asked slowly yet scarily while glaring dangerously at them.

"H-Hey B-Boss. Y-You came back early." The man with blue hair spluttered.

"Answer. The. Question. Who the hell did it?" He tapped his one of his foot angrily.

"Please! Don't kill us, Boss! It was an accident! It was supposed to hit Kiji!" He pleaded but earned a blow on the head, instantly knock him out. The man next to him, who I think is Kiji, turned pale.

"So it was you, Tobi. Consider this a warning. Next time, play outside." He gestured the door. 'Kiji' nodded violently.

"Anyway Aries this is Kiji and that's Tobi." Wolf said.

"Hello my name is Aries Yanagi. Nice to meet you." I gave him a respectful bow, which he returned.

"N-Nice to meet you too, Aries," he said.

"Now that that is done. Kiji, I want you to go buy her some clothes." Wolf said.

"Okay, Boss but Tobi is still..um..unconscious." Kiji nervously said as he pointed to the passed out Tobi.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about him. Wake him up while I show her around."

"Hai! Boss!" Kiji quickly pull him out of the room.

Wolf took my hand and walk around to show me the house.

After the tour, Tobi is now awake but still have a huge bump on his head. "Will you do it again, Tobi?" Wolf asked. "N-No! Never again boss!"

"Good. Now go get her some clothes."

"Y-Yes Boss!" They ran and left to the store, leaving me with wolf. "You can go to your room if you want to, Aries. I'll stay here if you need anything." Wolf said as he patted my head.

"Un! Thank you again for letting me stay here, Wolf!" I smiled a big smile and gave him a big hug. For some reason, he was twitching and awkwardly patting me on the back. Did he not like my hug?

"N-No problem, A-Aries. N-Now go to your room." I pulled away and left to my room, which is Wolf's room for some reason.