Chapter 8: A Jealous But Cute Wolf

Recap
"Goodbye for now, Ram" and she ran to Staz.......
Continuing
She walk back to Wolf and the two. She just got to see her sister and she had to go so quickly? She can understand that she has to wait and be patient but she misses her dearly.

"So she's your sister? But she doesn't exactly look much like you. Care to explain. " Wolf said, even though he know that he shouldn't asked that but hey, curiosity kill the cat or in his case, the wolf.

"People say that a lot but Fuyumi always told me that I just look like mom. I don't believe her though because she never let me see mom's picture." She said but mumble the end sadly so they can't hear it, but they heard and look at her with pity.

"W-well I'm sure she has her reasons for doing so. I mean who would do that if they don't have a good reason." Tobi said, trying to cheer her up and it worked a little bit.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She smiles halfhearted. She was a little bit unsure about her big sister reason. What if she was hiding somethings important from her? What if her reasons were bad instead of good? Those questions lingered in her mind.

The other saw this and was getting worried about her.

"Hey, why don't we go make go some sweets? Anything you want and I'm willing to help you with those." Kiji said with a smile as he bended down to her height. (A/N: remember, Aries is only twelve years old in this so she is kinda short, a little bit shorter than a normal twelve years old)

With that said, those questions were thrown out of her head completely. "Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Let's make some cookies!!!" She said with star in her eyes.

'Was it THAT easy to make her forget about things!?' Wolf and Tobi thought as they sweatdropped

'I'm a genius! Way to go, Kiji!' Kiji mentally congratulate himself in his head.

"Alright, let's go home so we can make those cookies." He still has a smile on his face.

She jumped onto his back. "Now, mush, horsy, mush!!!" She excitingly pointed her pointy finger forward.

He was caught off guard but he caught her and he laugh at how cute she is. "Alright! Hold on tight cause this horsy is about to take off!"

He ran to the house, ignoring a jealous Wolf and a terrified Tobi. They follow but in a slow pace.

Time skipped
After they finished making it, they put it in the oven. Kiji look back at the kitchen and it was a mess. There were doughs sticking all over the counter and burned cookies spread on it too.

"Hehehe... I think we overdid it." Kiji said as he sheepishly rub the back of his neck.

She didn't care though. She was waiting for the cookies to be done, so she can give it to the other and for her to eat it... Mostly for her to eat.

"Kiji, you are cleaning this up." Wolf said sternly as he look at his now messy kitchen then glare harshly at him.

"Y-yes boss" Kiji was shaking a bit by his voice and glare. He knew that his boss was pissed at him, but he didn't know why. What did I do to make him so angry at me!? He thought shakily.

*ding*

"Oh! It's done!!" She ran to the oven and was about to open it barehanded but then...

"No, Ram! Don't just go get it without using Oven Gloves! You'll burn your hands. Here, I do it, okay?" Kiji said.

"Sorry, Ki-kun" she look down at the ground sadly.