Chapter 3: The world that need to accept {edited}

Aries's POV
When I got hit, I froze and then everything started to swirl. I realize that my blood was dripping down fast. My legs started to gave out and I fell to the ground. Well I was supposed to but that white haired man came and caught me just in time.

"Tobi! Kiji! Take her to the nearest clinic in the area and make it quick," I heard him said.

"Y-yes! Boss!"

That was all I heard before I blacked out.

In Aries's dream........

I woke up in a forest. Trees surrounded me in every directions. Birds chirping happily. It was peaceful. Then I heard rustling in the bushes. I started to back away from it. Expecting a wild animal as such. And as expected, a wolf jumped out of it. The wolf itself was absolutely beautiful. Its black and white fur looked like silk. The sun shone down upon it, making his fur shine. And his eyes was golden like...like the man who saved me. It took a step forward and another step and another step until he was only a few feet away from me. I usually was terrified of wolves and dogs, but this wolf made me feel safe as if he was my knight in shining armor. I know it's crazy but it does feel like that. It started to continue walking towards me and tilt his head to the side as if asking me to pet him. I did as I was told and started to pet him on the head. Its fur was so soft!! I then started to rub both of his cheeks, earning a low growl from it. And usually I would have jumped ten feet away from it if that happens, 'cause I thought it might be annoyed by that. But for some reason, it sounds like it was enjoying it. And then I started to rub his belly and his tail. He was so cute. He was purring and moaning a bit. Then out of nowhere, it stood up and did something I never thought it could do. It. Talks.

"I'm sorry, love, but I have to go now. My time is up," that voice definitely belongs to a male. Then he left.

'Love? What does he mean by that?' Then I realized that he was gone.

"W-wait a minute, wolf-san!" I made a dash after him. As it went on, he grew further and further away from me. "Please don't go, wolf-san! Please!" and then he disappears. And then somethings weird and scary happened, the ground below me crack.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I scream as I fell down.

End of dream
I bolt straight up. I was sweating badly and was breathing hard. I look around at my surroundings and saw that I was in a clinic. Then I felt a tight squeeze on my right hand. I look and I saw him. The man that saved me. He was sleeping so peacefully. I was trying to figure out why did I had that dream and why did that wolf called me 'love'. He then woke up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. When his eyes land on me, he bolts up and asked, "are you alright!? Do you want a glass of water or anything!?"

"N-no. I-it's fine, sir. And thank you for saving me back there."

"It was more like you saved me. You took the hit for me. I should be the one thanking you."

"I couldn't bear to see someone else get hurt because of me. And if it wasn't for you, those men would have done something awful to me. And I thanked you for that." I smile a closed-eyes smile at him. And for some reason, he blushed deep red. "I-it's fine. My name is King Wolf. What's yours?"

"Hello Wolf-san. My name is Aries Yanagi."

"You don't have to use honorific. It makes me feel old." I nodded. "Anyway why is a little human girl like you doing there? You could have gotten kidnapped or somethings."

Okay, I'm confused. Why did he has to put it like that? "Wolf-san, Why did you say it like that? Aren't you human?"

"Uhh I think you're mistaken. I'm not human, well I'm half-human. For your information, you're in the demon world. To be exact, you're in my territory, the western demon world."

"....eh?....." It took a few minutes to let what he said sink in.

"EHHHHH!?!??!!!!" He jumped back ten feet in the air. When he landed, he placed his hand on his heart.

"Don't shout like that! You're gonna give me a heart attack!"

"I'm so sorry, wolf-san! I was just so surprised. How am I in the demon world!? I was in my world a few hours ago...."

"Well you're not in the human world anymore. How did you get here anyway?"

"Well, you see, I was walking home from school, when I found a big black curtain. I let my curiosity get the best of me and walked to it, to see where it will take me. And then I was here and that's how you met me." I scratch the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Well why didn't you go back?"

"Well, it kinda disappeared and yeah..."

"Hmm someone must've left it there and closed it right after they remember. Honestly the one who left it was an idiot that's for sure. Well you don't anywhere to stay so for the time being, you can stay at my place."

"But won't I be a bother to you?"

"No, you won't. My place is big so it's okay. And besides if you walk around all by yourself, there's bound to be some demon trying to kidnap you." Now I'm scared. Fuyumi's not here. I don't know when I can go back. To be precise, I have no choice. "Okay then, I guess I'll stay at your place. Thank you, wolf." I send him a smile which he return with a flustered face. "Y-you're welcome, Aries. (It's ironic. A small ram who is the mate of a wolf. Now that's something.)"

Timeskip
We talked for a while, then Wolf said he had to sign some paper. After that we head toward his house, which was a little bit far from here.

"So those two that follow you are demon as well? And they're your underlings?" I was Starting to get interested about this world. "Yep," he replied

"So how old are you, wolf?"

"Well I think I'm eighteen years old now. I don't really care about that much. It kinda useless, ya know." He said boringly. I was surprised and concerned. Fuyumi told me that we celebrate our birthday because it was a way of showing your love for your life. (In my country, it means like that.)

"Then do you ever celebrate your birthday?"

"No, I don't. It's a bother and I'm always busy since I'm the boss here. And it's not like anyone want to celebrate it anyways." He said the last part coldly. I was saddened by it. Nobody wants to do it.

"Then what day is it? The day that you were born I mean."

"I don't know. I was left here when I was a baby from what I heard since I'm a half breed." He said it again in a boring tone. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's fine. I'm used to it by now." "But still...."

"It's fine. like I said I'm used to it. All the insults and everything." He said the last part silently, thinking that I won't hear it but I did.

'Maybe I'll throw him a surprise party on his next birthday.'

"Anyways we're here." He said. I look at his house and it was big. "Let's go. I'll introduce you to the two idiots......"

^^^
Hello Mina-san! I just wanted to tell you that you should read the second chapter. I edited it a bit. And thank you for putting up for my bad grammar back then. Anyway please hit the vote button and I'll see you guys later. Bye~!