Saturday February 28th

Vote Please! - Blaire

Brad was waking me up at 7.

Brad: come on baby time to wake up
Me: ugh

I got out of bed and got ready. Once I was changed and ate my breakfast Brad drove me to the airport. We said goodbye and I checked my bag in before going through security. I got my coffee and went to my gate. I boarded my plane and put on my headphones. I pulled out my ACT book and started working through it. I landed in Tampa at 1 and got my bag. I got picked up by a staff member and went to the hotel. I was the first one there besides Jill.

Jill: Baby Horse there you are
Me: here I am
Jill: so where and what time do you need to be tomorrow?
Me: Blooming Dale High School and by 8.
Jill: alright we will get you there, the other girls should be here by 4. Here are your room keys you are rooming with Ali
Me: okay thank you.

I got my bags and went to the elevator. We were on the top floor and Ali and I were room 1708. I went in and unpacked a little. I took out my school work and studied for the ACT tomorrow morning. I got tired of studying plus I was hungry so I got my longboard and left the hotel. I rode around until I found a café. I got a sandwich and then stopped by Starbucks on my way back. About an hour later Ali came through the door.

Ali: Baby Horse there you are. We all thought you went off exploring
Me: I did earlier but I need to study for tomorrow.
Ali: oh yeah you have the ACT. Have you taken it before?
Me: yeah
Ali: what did you make?
Me: did you hear we won state?
Ali: you're avoiding
Me: hey it's time for dinner lets go.
Ali: Baby Horse!

I went in the elevator and closed the door before Ali could get in. Luckily somebody else was in there because like Ali I don't like elevators. I went to the meal room and fixed my plate. I said hey to Kelley, Alex, Hope, Ashlyn, and Tobin. Ali came down minutes later.

Ali: Savannah Blaire Solo
Kelley: ooh
Me: What
Ali: you know what
Me: eh I don't think so?
Ali: 1 you left me so I had to walk down and 2 Hope get Baby Horse to tell me her ACT score
Hope: I thought you take it tomorrow?
Ali: she does but she's taken it before
Hope: Savannah
Me: I don't wanna tell you guys
Alex: why not?
Me: because people always say I have the perfect life and this would be icing on the cake
Ash: come on just tell us
Me: it was a mmhmhm
Hope: what was that mumbles
Me: a 31 okay

I got up and left. I went up the stairs and went to my room. By the time I got there Hope was already by my door waiting for me.

Me: shit
Hope: nope come on we're talking about this.

Hope grabbed my arm and dragged me in my room. We sat down and Hope turned to me.

Hope: why are you so upset about this?
Me: everybody always says I have the perfect life and it comes easy to me but it doesn't. I mean sure I have natural talent but that only makes me good, I have had to work my but off to get the grades and be on so many teams.
Hope: you don't have to hide that around us we're family and as a family we know how weird you are.
Me: awe thanks and yeah I know I guess it's just recently all I've heard is my life is perfect.
Hope: well come on weirdo lets go finish dinner
Me: I am not as weird as you!

We went back down and finished dinner. Jill came in and told us the schedule.

Jill: alright tomorrow we have two trainings before and after lunch. On Tuesday we have a training at the stadium. Bus leaves at 8:30 and at 1:30 The gear room is 1701 and training room is 1702 and 1703. That is all I have goodnight ladies.

We all went back to our rooms. I went back to studying and Ali went to Ash and Hope's room. I got tired and climbed into bed and fell asleep.