Tuesday March 9th

last chapter for this part! Do you guys want another photo for the story cover or the one I used for this one? Vote Please! - Blaire

Ali and I got up at our normal game day time. We got our coffee and then Kelley, Alex and I race back. Alex and I tied and then we went to fix our plates. We ate and then I went to finish my school work. I did all of my tests online and took a break to watch Netflix with Kelley. We went down to lunch and fixed our plates.

Hope: how's the school work Baby Horse?
Me: sucks but all I left is to copy biology and US History notes.
Alex: when do you schedule for next year?
Me: they already scheduled so I will when I get back. Brad only has 4 classes.
Ali: how?
Me: he has English, Calculus, Latin and football.
Kelley: what about science and social studies
Me: we took chemistry and civics online freshman year
Hope: what will your classes be then?
Me: English, Calculus, and German.
Ash: what about soccer?
Me: I'll have it but I can go home after 3rd
Tobin: to do what?
Me: I don't know eat, nap, do homework
Alex: you're going to nap
Me: yeah probably
Jill: alright ladies lets watch some film

We watched film on Germany and then Tobin and I went to play soccer tennis until it was time to load the bus. Once we got to the stadium we got off and headed to the locker room. We had time to spare so we put on music and danced around as we got dressed. Finally, it was time to go out and we started warmups. Back in the locker we changed and lined up. Introductions and anthems finished and we took the field.

The whistle blew and Germany kicked off. We fought over the ball but Germany won it in the middle and got it to their forward. She took a touch and shot. It hit the post and Hope was too late to stop it.

Announcer: goal for Germany to put them up 1-0. Solo was just a second late.

We set back up and kicked off. We fought over it and finally won it at the half line. Kling lofted the defense and Alex ran onto it. She flicked it over the defender and then volleyed it into the goal.

Announcer: long ball for Alex Morgan, she chipped the defender, Goal! what a fantastic equalizer for the US tied
1-1.

We set back up and Germany kicked off. We won the ball quickly. A German defender stripped Moe of the ball and I came from behind and to win it back. I dribbled and then shot.

Announcer: Baby Horse with the ball and is headed towards goal. What a shot and it's in! Amazing shot from 17-year-old Savannah Solo to put the US up 2-0 here in the 42nd minute.

We hit half time and went to the locker room.

Ash: how's the ankle?
Me: fine
Ash: you're lying
Me: maybe a little but I'm fine Ash just leave it please
Ash: I will for now

We went back out and took the field. 15 minutes later Whit came in for Kling, Horan came in for Moe and Sam Mewis came in for Carli. The second half we both had chances but couldn't finish them. The final whistle blew and we all celebrated.

Announcer: Final whistle and the US win 2-1 and take the trophy of the first ever She Believes Cup.

We waited for everything to be set up and once it was Germany went first and got their medals and then we went and got ours. Then they announced awards. Hope got the golden glove, Alex got the golden boot, and I got the golden ball. After we got back with the team they presented the trophy.

The confetti cannons went off and it rained down. We moved under the champion stand and took pictures.

Hope: hey Baby Horse is that your dad?
Me: dad? Where?....