CHAPTER 4

Edited ☑

JESSICA

"Hello brother", he smirked, looking all sexy in black.

"NO NO! I'm here, you don't need a brother to smirk at. I'm all yours baby..." I whined, looking at him with pleading eyes and splash!

Wait what? Where did water come from?

"Wake up sleepyhead, we need to leave in an hour." this voice seemed familiar.

I suddenly got up due to the impact of the cold water splashed on me to find Kathy standing with a bucket in her hand.

"What the hell Kathy?" I said, looking down at my soaked self. "You could've just asked me to wake up or played a song at full volume or something like that but no, you decided to ruin my perfect Damon Salvatore moment by this!" I said, pointing towards the wet carpetted floor.

Wait, didn't I sleep on my bed?

"Already tried everything but you didn't budge. You were practically drooling over that quirky hero of yours." She said in a calm voice,
examining the nails of her right hand.
"Besides you fell asleep on the carpet with your Netflix on, so it was easy for me to pour water on you without getting accused of destroying your precious bed."

"Yeah whatever" I snorted.

"Now can you get that lazy ass of yours so that we can get ready in like" she looked at the wall clock and continued, "forty five minutes?"

Ahh! I forgot about the party!

I rolled my eyes and got off the floor. That's when Fiona and Candice entered the room, hands full of shopping bags.

"Thank god you are up Jess." This is your dress." Candice said, throwing a shopping bag on the bed.

"And this one's yours Kathy" Fiona said, handing her one.

I entered the bathroom and slipped into the bathtub. After letting the warm water wake up my senses for a good ten minutes, I wrapped a towel around my bare body and stepped out.

Kathy was doing Fiona's make-up who was wearing a beautiful red knee length netted dress.

"Ooh la la. Someone's looking hot." I said, making Fiona blush hard.
Like real hard.

"She has to impress someone today, isn't it Williams?" Kathy said looking at her with a sly look.

"What? Who?" Fiona asked.

"We have decided to hook you up with Jason" I said, whilst watching Fiona's expressions change into blank ones.

"And you with Skylar!" Kathy finished the sentence for me at the same time pointing at Candice.

"WHAT?" They both cried at the same time.

"What's the big deal? I mean, they both are young and so are you. They both look good and so do you." I said, applying some moisturiser on my body.

I know I'm real slow at getting ready!

"Skylar is interested in Megan, didn't you see today? And... and Jason? He's wasted most of the time." Fiona pointed out.

"But Megan is Aaron's girlfriend. She is out of his league." I defended our side.

"Jeez, we aren't asking you girls to get married to them. We are just saying that go, have some fun, interact with them and then think about it!" Kathy said in an obvious voice.

"Let's see." Candice muttered and started getting ready.

By 7:15, we all were ready to leave. I must say, I was looking presentable today. My dress was a black one as most of the other dresses in my wardrobe. Yes black is my theme for every occasion, it's my favorite colour and I can't help it!