CHAPTER 6

AARON

"How bout this one?" Katherine asked, pointing to the hundredth dress she picked since the past two hours.

Yes these crazy girls had been shopping for the past two hours and had still not found a perfect dress!

"For heaven's sake Kathy, it's just the same colour as the previous one!" I said, rolling my eyes.

We two had been looking for her dress while Fiona and Candice were busy handling Zach and Jason without getting embarrassed near the lingerie section. And Jessica was almost crying because she had tried almost thirty dresses and still Ryan and Sky weren't satisfied. They wanted her dance partner's eyes pop out of their sockets by looking at her. Funny statement I must say!

"Oh god Aaron, the last dress was deep red coloured!" Kathy said, in an annoyed tone.

"And this is a tomato red one." She finished.

"Girls and their shopping!" I said, sighing deeply.

"Stop being dramatic and tell me which one." She said in a monotone.

"The deep red one."

"Sure?"

"Very sure." I grinned.

"Okay then, let's save my dear best from those monsters." She said, handing her dress at the counter for the transaction.

We headed for the section near the trial room where Ryan and Skylar were banging the trial room's door.

"Come out Jess, we know that you are done changing." Skylar shouted.

"Hey Ry what's happening here?" I asked curiously.

That's when the trial room's door opened and Jessica stepped out.

"You want me to go wearing this? I'm not going like this, looking like a total loser." She said, pointing towards herself, looking quite annoyed.

What I saw with my eyes made me lose my decorum. I started laughing so loudly that every single person stared at me mentally declaring me insane.

She was wearing a long long strapless top which was full bright colours - pink, bright yellow neon orange and purple. Below that was a shabby long skirt which had the same and colour and pattern. She looked like a shabby  women.

Even Kathy started laughing hysterically and Jess glared at Ryan.
He shrugged and said, " I thought it would look nice."

"Okay try this" Skylar handed a cheap black dress which was very short, I repeat, very short. And it was backless and had very deep neck.

"You want me to die of shame by wrapping just a piece of cloth at my modesty?" Jessica rolled her eyes. "There's no way I'm going like a slut to the ball."

There was another roar of laughter among us when Ryan finally spotted an awesome dress.

"I swear this is the best. Try this." He said, looking confident.

"This is the last one I'm trying okay?" With this, she slammed the door behind her.

When she finally came out, she looked....AMAZING!

Wearing a white ball gown, she looked so amazing. It hugged every every curve of her body perfectly. The dress was free flow downwards from her waist and was netted.

"Close your mouths, the the three of you. You are practically drooling." Kathy slammed her hand against our chins to close our mouth.

"You...you look amazing Jessie!" Ryan said, draping a hand over her shoulder. Jess blushed. "I mean you actually look like a girl right now!"