CHAPTER 11

Hey guys, the last chapter was extended after uploading. So please read it if you haven't:)

JESSICA

"Who asked you to do this?" I snapped while applying some antiseptic on the cotton. We were currently in the medical room and I was trying to cover up Aaron's wounds.

"I got angry." He said, looking sheepish. There was a hint of sadness in his voice too.

"Okay but please don't do it again. Fighting will not help with anything
You know that right?" I asked bending down on my knees between his legs so that I could reach his knuckles properly.

"Umm...sorry! It won't happen again." He said. The sadness was still there.

I nodded smiling and started applying the antiseptic on his knuckles when he shrieked out loud.

"Ouch!"

"I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" I asked with concern.

"Not more than Megan's decision." He said, hurt evident in his voice.

I took his uninjured left hand in mine and squeezed it lightly. He was hurt and I needed to cheer him up.

"Aaron?"

"Hmm?" He asked.

"You remember Melanie? Your crush who crushed on you too?" I asked, giggling at the memory.

He just nodded.

"Well, wanna know why her crush on you suddenly vanished?"

He again nodded.

"Well I told her that you were a gay." I said, bursting out laughing.

"You WHAT?" He asked. "Why would you do that?"

"I did that because you exchanged my hand made cake with a cockroach that I sent for Toby." I said, frowning at the memory.

"You crushed on Toby Woods, the most nerdy person in our school." He said, laughing at me. "Whereas I crushed on Melanie Evans, the hottest girl in the school and now I got to know why does she still give me those sympathetic looks. She thinks I love guys." He sighed dramatically.

"And your action explains why Toby still gives me those disgusted looks during lunch. He thinks I still eat stuffs like those horrible insects." I said, glaring at him.

He laughed out loud at that and his mood got better and better.

"I think I must leave now or Miss Janice is gonna hunt me down." He said, jumping off of the bed.

"Oh I totally forgot about it. She must be waiting for you to answer her calls. Good luck Ar!" I smirked at him and he gave me a stink eye.

"HA HA HA. You're so funny Jess." He said, rolling his eyes.

"I know Mr come-over-after-school. " I said, quoting Miss Janice.

He snorted, glaring at me once more and then bidding adieu, he left the medical room.

I looked at my watch. It was fifteen minutes past one already! I was late to class. I rushed out of the room, grabbing my bag on the way. Running along the corridor, I heard a familiar voice.

"Going somewhere?" I turned back, so glad to hear this voice after one week.

I turned back to see Zach smiling at me. Boy, his smile could melt any girl and I was no different. I dashed towards him and ran into his open arms.

"I mished you sho much." I said, my voice being muffled due to our body contact.

"Aww, I missed you too! Sorry I had to leave unannounced. My parents kinda needed me." He said, hugging me tighter.

"It's fine but now can I go? Mr Andrews will skin me alive if I don't atleast attend the remaining class. Sorry but I'll see you soon! Bubye." I said, shouting most of the part as I had already started off towards the biology class.

"Can I come in sir? I asked, as I reached the classroom door.

"You are late Ms. Williams. And that too by thirty minutes." Mr Andrews snapped.

"I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again." I said, starting at the floor. That what I did when being scolded.

"It's okay. You may enter. But on one condition." He replied, shuffling some papers on the table, not even sparing me a glance.

That's rude!

"Yes sir?" I asked as he took out one paper from the pile and showed it to me.

"Congratulations, you've topped the biology class test."

Yay! That gave me confidence to do get admission in my dream medical collage: Ace.

"Thank you sir. All because of your guidance." I smiled politely.

"You need to tutor Mr Jordan Parker!"

                          ----*----

A/N

Heya readers. This is just a filler. I promise I'll try and update soon:)

Also, if you guys like my book, then plz plz plz vote my book in the crystal community awards 2016/2017 by @TheCrystalCommunity It would mean a lot!!

Love💞

michaelmalarkeyfan