+ six

Jaemin P.O.V
God, I still regret asking how's Jimin doing yesterday at the chat. Now everyone is teasing me, even JISUNG ! Aasdggjkl. And seriously Haechan, I'm shy ? Duh... of course not. Now she's going to think if I'm shy asdfghjkl. I hate you Haechan, I hate you

Third Person P.O.V
The atmosphere is getting better thanks to Haechan."Woah Jisung didnt lie about you, eh?" Haechan suddenly said after everyone are done with their laughing. "Huh?" Jimin ask confused."Wait, you didnt know?" Haechan continued "Jisung said that your smile is so cute last night. Looks like he's not lying." Haechan blurted out."Oh..." Jimin look down to hide her embarrassment. Jisung is also hiding his embarrassment. Mark then poked Haechan and gave him a glare. And after what seems to be forever Jeno finally speak up. "Jimin-ah, just ignore what Haechan said. He always blurt stuffs. That's why you shouldn't tell him secrets." Haechan then seem pissed.
The bell then rang.
"Oh, we should get back to class now." Renjun reminded
They went back to their class. Tho its still awkward between Jimin and Jisung. School then ended. Its going home time but Jimin arent going home with Jisung because what happen earlier. "Jimin !" Someone suddenly shout. Jimin then turn around to see who it was. Turns out it was Jaemin. "Uh...yea?"
"Why aren't you gping home with Jisung?"
"Well..."
"I bet its because of what happen earlier right?"
"Uh...yeah..."
"Oh well then I'll walk you home^^"
"Y-you didnt have to. Its just 15 minutes away."
"Its ok. Its not good to let a girl walk alone anyway."
"Well...If you insist than okay."
Jaemin then show his wide smile. Both of them are walking side by side in silence (A/N: imagine you're walking beside him. Blessed >.<)
"Jimin-ah"
"Hmm?"
"Any plan on weekend?"
"No. Why?"
"Wanna go somewhere ?"
"Uh... I'm not sure if my cousin allowed me to. I'll try to ask him and tell you tomorrow"
"Okay^^"
Jimin then arrive at her home and bid goodbye to Jaemin.
"Oh you're home?" Taeyong asked
"Obviously yes"
"Jisung amd Chenle walk you home?"
"No they have something to do?" Jimin lied
"So you're walking home alone?"
"No. Its Jaemin. Jisung and Chenle's friend"
"Woahh." Taeyong said with a smirk on his face
"Hyungg! Its not like what you think you know."
"Haha new ship"
"What?!"
"Pft. Lucky you"
"Duh anyway hyung Jaemin ask me if I wanna go somewhere this weekend"
"Sure you're allowed to go with him :) but ask him to stop by tomorrow."
"Haha. Okay -_-"

¤¤¤¤¤
I'm really sorry if its hard to understand my story, grammar errors and stuffs. I'll try to improve this story to a better one :) who do you want Jimin to fall for ?