+ twenty eight

Jimin closes the library door behind her. She let out a sigh. Renjun's last sentence keeps ringing in his head. Like how I ever did. She didnt know what it means.

She left right after Renjun said the last sentence. She cant handle it, she's gonna burst into tears. But she dont want to do it in front of Renjun. It makes her looks weak and pitiful.

Jimin heads for the rooftop. Best place to cry as there is no one there. She cried there, not because she missed Jaehyun. But she's afraid. She's afraid of this feeling of emptiness.

Renjun on the other side immediately went after Jimin as soon as she left her sit with not a word. He understands. It's too fast, it's too straightforward. But he doesnt want her to keep it any longer. If she doesn't take a move then, he'll be the one.

Jaemin stretch his back upon waking up. His back hurts from sleeping. Well he can't blame the flat concrete floor. He's the one who takes the risk to skip class and went to the rooftop for a nap.

He took of his earphones, and breathe in fresh air. Then he heard soft sniffs. His body tensed, his eyes wide open, scanning the whole rooftop area. He stood up. His legs, depending on his hearing, brought to the source of the sound.

His eyes catch a figure, hugging her knees and buried her face. But Jaemin exactly know who is it.

"Ji-Jimin?" he shuttered.

Jimin who heard a voice calling for her name immediately raises her head, with the back of her palms, she wipe away her tears.

Jaemin approaches her and sits right beside her.

"Hey- What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Jaemin asked with worries filled his eyes. Jimim flash a weak smile, "its nothing. I'm fine."

The boy's mouth turn into a frown, "no you're not! Quit lying."

"I'm fine Jaemin, nothing is wrong."

"I'm fine always means the opposite thing. And you're crying! How is that fine?" Jaemin said sternly. His hands make its way to her hair, caressing it softly.

Jimin is taken aback by his sudden action. She looked down, trying to hide her cheeks that felt warm.

"Did you met Renjun?" he suddenly asked. Jimin's body tensed, "how did you know? I- I mean what do you mean?"

Jaemin chuckled, "he's just trying to help you okay? He's doing his best. He's just afraid that you'll hurt yourself."

He patted Jimin's head, "looks like he doesn't tell you about him at all huh?"

Jimin shooked her head, "but he did say something like 'how i ever did' ans speaking up." Jaemim nodded, "it would be better if he's the one telling you this but, I'll just tell you the big picture. The details are all Renjun's rights."

"You see Jimin, Renjun came from a strict family. His parents has high hopes on him. They accept nothing less than A."

"Did Renjun like it? Definitely no, his passion, his dream, is being an artist. Drawing lines and mixing colors. It's what he strive for."

"Then things came up in his family, his parents get divorced. He followed his mom. Now, his mom has very very high hopes. His beyond packed schedule gets packer. He barely has time for himself. He's literally a living robot."

"He's never praised for anything. No matter how hard he works. His mom wants him to go higher and higher. Renjun lost control of his life. His devastated. He felt dead. And," Jaemin stopped for a bold few seconds.

"And he hurt himself to tell himself that he's alive, not dead. He once lost too much blood, he's at the cliff of death and living world."

"But God gave him a chance. He survived. He speaks up. He let everything out. He cried. He spills all the words he had ever wanted to say."

"His mom? She realized she's too blinded by achievements that she forgot the well-being of her son."

"She cried, in front of her son. She asked for forgiveness. She's sorry for everything she had ever did to Renjun."

"Now? They're settled."