+ thirty two

"God I hate you for bringing me to the detention room Park Jisung." Jimin said with sarcastic tone.

"Oh c'mon! Detention room aint that bad y'know. You just gotta write something over and over." Jisung said.

"Yes! And i freaking hate that!" Jimin replied. "Dude no worries I got your back. I have hacks!" Jisung said while patting her head.

"Yah don't do that!"

"Can't help it. You're short." He said in a mocking tone.

"Can't blame me yo. Jaehyun took all the heights." Jimin replied.

"Sad life of yours pft," Jisung replied, "Oh we're here! The holy detention room!"

"Dude there's nothing holy about it."

"Shut up, it is!" Jisung said and they enter the detention room. They sat next to each other but still no chance to talk because the teacher said so.

They were writing the sentences over and over. Jimin noticed that Jisung has written way more than her. So she had a look on him and now she know how he did it.

"Yah isnt it cheating to use multiple pencils at once?" Jimin asked. Jisung glances, "what? No! Its called hacks yo, life hacks. This is what you should learn from YouTube," he replied.

As soon as he finish his sentence he finished writing his punishment. Then he placed the pencils on Jimin's desk to let her use them. "Here you can use them I'm done."

Jimin quickly grab the pencil and continue writing her punishment. "Aren't you going to left?" Jimin asked still concentrating on writing. "No I'll wait for you."

"Whatever suits you."

+++
this book is really going nowhere. i'm going to end it as soon as possible and probably not with the best ending it could've been. i've decided to not make any romance and just stick with friendship because i want to raise awareness to depression or any other mental problems. everyone please remember that you're not alone and you're never alone.