+ thirty

The bell rang and the school went on chaos. Students all shouted in joy as it's break time.

"Jimin! What are you gonna do during break? Wanna hang with me and Chenle?" Jisung asked while approaching Jimin who's busy keeping her stuffs, stood up and left the class before Jisung had even arrive her desk.

"Uh, I guess it's a no huh?" Jisung shrugged. "Where's she going tho?"

Jimin fasten her pace, bumping to students packed in the corridor, and keep mumbled 'sorry'

She let out a sigh as soom as she's out of the crowd. As she's now on the corridor leading to the library aka the place nobody wants to go.

"A place for nerds only
and not cool kids." — chenle.

Those words come into her mind as soon as she saw the library door.

She pushed the door open and went in. She approaches the librarian to ask of she knows where Renjun is.

"Excuse me, do you by any chance, know where Renjun is?" She asked. "Huang Renjun?" the librarian asked to give a check. Jimin nodded her head in response. "He's usually between the racks on literature or modern art," she said. "He's so into them."

Jimin thanked her for the information and turns around to make her way to the racks. But as she had just made a few steps, she made a detour back to the librarian desk to made a quick question. "Uh, excuse me, where is the racks?" She asked. The librarian pointed at the end of the room, Jimin's mouth rounded and mumbled 'thanks'.

Jimin made her way to the racks and just as the librarian said, he's there. Jimin approaches Renjun. He doesn't seems to notice her presence though, so she fake coughed to receive his attention. "Yes Jimin whats up?" Renjun asked while closing the book he's holding. Jimin hesitated for a second before spilling whatever she wanted to say.

"Thanks." She blurted out. "For what?" Renjun asked. Jimin bit her lower lips, "for making me realize I'm not alone." she answered. Renjun smiled, "you never were Jimin. You just thought you are."

"Yeah right." she said. "So uh, Jaemin kinda told me about you," she continued. "Not surprised," the boy commented. "So I was thinking maybe I can tell you what happen to me?" she said.

Renjun nodded, "sure! I'm always ready. Let's sit at the back nobody goes there." Jimin agreed and followed Renjun's guidance.

They sat down and Jimin started to spill everything out. How she felt all along, how much Jaehyun means to her, how much she misses him, how she blames herself for losing Jaehyun, how she wish she could turn back the time.

Renjun listen to her attentively, he listen to every single word she said. "Jimin, you know what, we all knew all along," he suddenly said when Jimin had finish her story.

Jimin was shocked, "what do you mean? How?"

"Remember the first day we went to your house? Taeyong told us. He believes that we can help you. And you know what? The boys were enthusiastic, they wanted to help you like how they helped me. Especially Chenle and Jisung." He said.

"And this was supposed to be a secret, but I guess it's worth for you to know. You're not as alone as you think you are. If you're really to be take blame for your brother's lost, then why are they here for you? Why are we here for you? Because you aren't the one to take blame on Ji, you never were."

+++
i need to somehow end this freaking book god pls dont blame me if i end it with a crappy ending bc i had no idea how i should end it