+ twenty one

tired. thats what jimin felt after being punished. she shouldnt have accepted haechan's offer to join him on the canteen. she should have just stand infront. ugh! the more she think of it, the more annoyed she gets.

and now, the teacher wants her to write an essay about a literature. annoyed? of course.

jimin walked through the hallway towards the library. this sucks. she could have just used the internet. but the teacher didnt allow her. she wants her to get the information from the books on library.

jimin opened the library door. there's barely anyone inside. but there's a ton of books! high shelves everywhere. jimin head js already spinning.

she looked to the librarian counter and there's no one. great! now, she have to find the book on her own. jimin scoffed and start walking through the shelves.

"astronomy... biographies... fantasy novels... chemistry... where is it??!!"

"jimin?" a voice called out. she turned around and saw renjun on the other side of the shelf.

"renjun!" jimin plastered a smile. she finally found a friend!

"why are you here?? i dont think you like to read books??" he asked.

"well yeah. but i'm asked to find a literature. and i'm having hard times here." she said

"ahh i see" renjun said in reply.

"can you... perhaps help me?" asked jimin

"sure! here." renjun said while walking away. jimin followed him.

"here." he pointed a shelf

"thanks!" she answered. "you could continue on finding your book." she said.

renjun smiled in reply and walked away.

"lets see,, lets just get the thinnest book." jimin said to her self.

she took a few thin books and walk towards the table provided. she started to scan each of them. trying to find an easier one.

while she was having a hard time, renjun came to save her!

"looks like you're having a hard times huh?" he said while putting down the books he had on his hands.

jimin looked at him and laugh cheekily.

"here let me help you." he said. then he pointed a book. "that one is going to be fine." he said.

"okay, thanks" she answered.

"no prob" renjun answered and started to read his books while jimin started to write.

"hey renjun, can you help me with this?? i dont really understand what does these means." jimin said. renjun looked up from his book and said, "sure"

and he started to explain.

"get it?" he asked.

"yep!" jimin answered.

"anyway is this a homework?" renjun asked

"nah. its punishment, thanks to haechan" jimin answered.

renjun look so confused so jimin told him everything.

"ah i see" he laughed.

"anyway thanks for helping me" jimin said

"its okay" renjun answered. "its getting late, lets go home" renjun said

"i didn't realize it tho" jimin answered.

"lemme walk you home"

"what? no its fine"

"nah its okay, lets go"

————

ok i know you guys hate me for not updating this. sorry /cries a river
i wanted to end this book so badly  :(( but i just didnt know how to end it 😭😭