+ twenty four

The seven boys are crashing into Mark's. "Hyung, do you think Jimin is doing fine? I mean, I'm worried," Chenle suddenly said.

Jaemin look up from the book he's reading upon hearing Chenle, "She doesn't seems like she's gonna open up any time soon."

"She looks tired these few days, I wonder if she had slept well," Jeno paused the game he's playing and look towards the guys.

"I'm worried, what if she start consuming sleeping pills like I used to?" Renjun said while thowing himself to the bed.

"It would be nice if she consider open up, I mean, there's a few classmates who tried approaching her. She does talk to them and stuffs but it's just she seems to build a barrier to prevent them any closer," Jisung explained.

"Then how did we succeed? I mean we're closer to her than anyone who tried," Renjun asked.

"Obviously thanks to me, the almighty Zhong Chenle-"

"And me, Jisung Pwark."

The next second, they both had pillows thrown exactly to their face.

Mark, who had been quite the whole times open his mouth for the first time, "All I can think now is to make her open up to us. Or at least gave her the comfort we could. You guys get what I mean right?"

"Like how we used to give Renjun hyung? That's not hard," Jisung commented and received a ruffle from Mark.

"Mission Two : Jung Jimin" Jaemin said.

"Mission two? What's mission one?" Chenle asked. Jaemin face palmed, "Huang Renjun, remember?"

"Oh yeah I forgot."

———

A knock was heard from the room door. "Jimin you awake?" Ten asked from the other side of the door.

Jimin who's been laying down the whole time sits up and replied, "yes!" and approaches the door to open it revealing Ten.

"Wanna go have a night walk?" He asked. "Sure but Taeyong-" before she could even finish her sentence, Ten had cut her. "Don't worry, he won't know I promise." Jimin nodded and grabbed her hoodie.

"Let's get some Ramyeon shall we?" Ten said. Jimin just nodded.

The both of them were slurping their ramyeon accompanied by the night breeze.

"Jimin"

"Yeah?" Jimin answered while slurping her noodles.

"You fine?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jimin asked back. Ten let out a sigh and puts down his chopsticks.

"Jimin look, if you think we all crashed into your house just because we wanted to have fun then you're wrong," Ten said while looking into Jimin's eyes.

"We're here for you, Jimin."

"It's not just not easy for you. It isn't too for us. He's already like our brother, we are all a family."

"We might seems like done with each other asses, but when someone's about to fall, we'll be holding to them real tight."

"To lost Jaehyun sure give us all a big impact. But we can't be sad all the time and live in the past."

"We all understand that we need to move on, and so do you. Moving on doesnt mean to forget, but to accept the past."

"Jimin look, moving on might not be easy, but you need to! You need to start sharing your thoughts, how you exactly feel."

"You know what, it would be nice if you consider to be a little more open up towards the boys. I only see them making an effort on your friendship."

"Ten, it's not as easy as it was said," Jimin cutted.

"If it's hard for you to open up to all of them then try by telling at least one of them. That way, there is at least someone who knows exactly how you feel," Ten answered.

"I could ensure you that you'll feel much better after spilling it out," Ten showed a smile before averting his eyes towards his ramyeon.

"Let's eat them up before they get cold shall we?" Ten said.

After having a few slurps he suddenly blurted out, "Jimin the next time you can't sleep you can look for me."

———
an update finally! i really feel like discountinuing this book,, but looking at how far it has come i didnt have the heart to :(