+ twenty three

don't forget to comment who you want jimin end up with!
———

"Yah you three!" Haechan shouted while running towards Chenle, Jisung, and Jimin who were walking together to the school. The three of them turn their hands to have a look on Haechan.

"What?" Jisung asked right to the point. "Stop the innocent act!"

"What's wrong with you? You came to ya all being grumpy? We didn't even know what's happening," Chenle said. Haechan rolled his eyes, "oh yeah?"

"Oi what's up?" Mark came with his bag hung lazily on his shoulder. "What's wrong with your face tho? You're looking all grumpy," Mark asked. Jisung, Chenle, and Jimin all shrugged. Mark nundge Haechan to ask what's wrong.

"Oh you wanna know what's wrong? The three of them went to the sea world without us! That's what is wrong!" He complained. The maknaes all face palmed upon hearing Haechan's word. "You got grumpy just because of that?!" Jisung asked. "Unbelievable!" Mark remarked.

"Yes unbelievable!" Chenle joins in. "It's unbelievable that you guys went without us!" Mark continued his words.

Jimin's jaw dropped hearing Mark's remark. Jisung and Chenle both face palmed. "Why are we friends in the first place?"

———
Lunchtime came real fast. Jimin queued for her lunch. She's alone, the boys were probably still in class, she thought. Well except for Jisung because they're in the same class. But he told Jimin to go for lunch first as he's going to get Chenle first.

Jimin felt a light tap on her shoulder. She looked behind to found Renjun. "Where's Jisung?" he asked. "Jisung? He went to get Chenle," Jimin replied. Renjun nodded.

They received their lunch and went to find a table. They sat facing each other in silence.

Not long, the other boys came. Between the noise the boys made, Jimin catches Renjun mumbling softly. Its really soft, but she still catches it. "Jimin, isnt there anything you're going to tell us?"

———
"Hey are you sure you didnt want to went home with us?" Mark asked Jimin.

"Yes Mark. You've been asking for times!"

"Alright then, bye Jimin!!" Chenle waved. Jimin waved back.

She let out a sigh and walked through the school corridor to the library.

She went in, stroll around, and found Renjun between the library book shelves. "Hey Renjun," Jimin greets him. "Oh? Jimin? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Well uhh,," Jimin hesitated. "About what you said during lunch," she stopped and continued "what do you mean?"

Renjun shrugged, "arent you suppose to be the one who knows what it mean?"

Jimin bit her lower lip, "right I should be the one who knows what it means."

She sighed and put up a smile, "well then I'll be going now."

"He didnt know, didnt he?" Jimin mumbled.

———
yo! your crappy author is back from her writers block :(
and, im back with another tags huehuehuehue

tagged by Twiddlenoodle (i think it had been a month since i was tagged & i just did it,, literally broke the rule alr)

(i think it had been a month since i was tagged & i just did it,, literally broke the rule alr)

10 facts abt me!!

; i love chocolates!!!
; ive been on the kpop world for around 2 years
; exo-love me right is the song that brought me into kpop ><
; yet idk how to write hangul yet :(
; im that type of author who knows how to start a book yet, knows its full plot, yet did not know how to make a filler chapters
; i love eating noodles :3
; i hate it when people start comparing me, like?? helloow i know im not up to ur expectations but why should i anw?
; is so whipped for LuCaS
; sucks at maths & physics & chemistry
; wanna go to a fansign so badly ㅠㅠ

anw thanks for 44k reads ✨💓 i cant believe this book would receive so much reads ㅠㅠ

tags? idk who to tag :v

hop on to jokes, imma insert nct inside jokes.

"bOOMing sYStem Uh uh TYtrACK tyTracK"

"wHEre iS My haiR??!!"

spoiler? hmm imma do a spoiler for the book RUNNERS HIGH
/drumrolls/ so,,
someone unexpected will show up