+ twenty five

Jimin looked down at her shoes while siting on the bus terminal. The rain greets Seoul and every of its citizen. Her gaze focused on the raindrops fall near her legs. Enjoying the atmosphere the rain brings. Her mind started to wander. What Ten said last night lingers in her head, refusing to leave.

"Am I able to move on?" she mumbled.

"Of course you can," a voice said. She immediately lift her head up to meet face to face with Renjun. He smiled, which gave Jimin a calming sensation. He walked towards the sit and sits right beside her. Jimin's eye didn't left from Renjun even for a second. She admired the guy's side profile for a whole few seconds.

"Isn't it tiring?" The boy suddenly asked. Which made the girl snapped back into reality. "W-what do you mean?" the girl shuttered. The boy gave her a calming smile, "isn't it tiring?" he repeated the same thing. The girl decided to ignore it and averted her gaze away from him. "It's time to stop Jimin-ah. It's okay to not be okay," he said.

The girl tensed for a few seconds until her name was shouted by someone from afar, which seems like Chenle. The boy beside her averted his gaze to Chenle who's running towards the both of them and then back to her, "talk again next time."

Chenle who just arrived with panting breathes asked, "what are you guys talking about? Seems serious." Before Jimin could even open her mouth and said anything, Renjun has answered Chenle's question for her. "Nothing special."

———
short chap uwu