+ thirty three

Jimin was still in her slumber until someone knock her room door hard. Which cause her to woke up. She lazily walks towards the door and open it. "What do you want Taeyong?" she asked.

"Get ready we're going out," he said. "Where?" Jimin asked. "You'll see," he replied.

Jimin groaned while rubbing her eyes and went to wash herself. She would love to throw herself back to the bed and went back to dreamland. However Taeyong definitely won't let that happen.

Jimin slip in her favorite hoodie and jeans. She made sure she's warm as the air is getting colder and colder. She quickly grab a jacket and went down. As soon as she went down, she is greeted by the boys having breakfast. Of course, it was Kun who's having all the problem at the kitchen and Ten causing a mess at the table (he hates fruits and Kun made fruit salad)

"Are you kidding me?" Ten looked at his place disgusted. "You definitely knew I hate fruits, AND YOU MADE FRUIT SALAD?!"

Kun who was busy slicing who knows what turns around, glared at Ten and pointed the knife to him. "Yes and I definitely knew you need the vitamins from fruits to stay alive," then he turned around and continue, "unless you want to be dead by tomorrow morning."

Ten grumbled and played with the food in his plate. "Ten, you should really eat it you know." Jimin said, "Or Kun is gonna kill you. You know he doesnt like leftovers." Ten scoffed.

Taeyong came downstairs, "Let's go guys."

Everyone stuffed their food inside their mouth as soon as they heard Taeyong.

The journey was far and Jimin fell asleep before she even realize. By the time someone woke her up, they've arrived at their destination.

Jimin yawned and stretched her body as soon as she come out of the car. Her body aches and she's still half awake. As she had collect her conscience, she look around, trying to figure out where they are.

That's when it hits her, they're in a cemetery. And this view, she knew this view well. Very well infact. This is where her brother is.

"Let's go Jimin," Ten called her out. Everyone was already on their way. Jimin immediately jogged towards them.

And eventually, they're already infront of her brother's grave. She stare at it, not knowing what to do, what to say. She just stand there, stare at the boys putting down the flowers they brought with them.

"We'll leave you to talk to him," Taeyong said and patted her head.

Though everyone has left, she still stand there. Did nothing. Few minutes has passed. And the next thing she knew, she's crying. She's crying out all her tears she had held back. There's this lump in her chest, and now that she's crying, she felt relieved. She didnt said anything. Because she believe that her brother has been with her all the time. Saw how she's been doing. She knew, he knows how she felt this whole time.

She cried, until she has no tears left. The lump is now gone and she felt relieved. Relieved that she doesnt have to hold it any longer.

Then she smiled. Her hands rubbed her brother's cemetery softly, "I miss you. Sleep well."

She looked at her brother's cemetery one last time before she turn around and walk away. She felt better now. And she's stronger now.

She jogged towards the boys who's waiting for her. They didnt say anything. They knew its not necessary. They just patted her softly. Some on her head, some on her shoulder. Some mumbled 'good job' to her. She smiled at them.

"Okay! Who's hungry?" Johnny suddenly said. The boys face immediately lit up, "Its on me today!!"

Everyone hurriedly gets into the car. Jimin giggled at how excited they look.

Jimin look out the window throughout the trip. The sky was clear and pretty. Her smile wouldnt leave her face for even a second.

She has open a new page of her life. She has came back as a stronger person. Because she knew, she's not alone. And she will never be alone.

[ end ]

+++

aye wassup! yes this book has finally came to an end after 99999 years omg. thank you for reading this crappy book. this book shows how much of my writing has improved.

i decided to publish this today as its the last day of 2019 and also last year of the decade !

as the decade has come to an end, this book has come to an end !