Chapter 8 - Let's talk about sex, baby...

Nathan parked his car in front of the porch of Timmys parents. They got out of the car and Timmy dragged Nathan to the front door, knocking frantically at the door. “Mooom, it’s me, open the door please.” he shouted, a yip clearly in his voice.

Nathan saw the sticky note at the doorframe and plucked it away. The note said that Timmy’s parents were gone for the evening, meeting some friends. Nathans face lit up and he heard Nate purring loudly. “So we are alone?” his wolf asked him slyly. “Yep.” came the grinning reply.

Timmy didn’t realize this little episode, he still knocked at the door and begged his parents to open the door. Nathan pulled his mate in his arms. Timmy looked at him questioningly. Nathan opened the front door, grinning at the smaller wolf and pushed him gently inside the house. Once the door closed, he attacked Timmys neck with fierce kisses.

Timmy pulled away looking around frantically. “But...but...my parents? They can see us?” he said, his face literally in flames. Nathan waved the little note in front of Timmy’s face. He read it and looked at him, seeking reassurance. “So we are alone?” Nathan nodded. “Yep, and like it seems the whole ni….” he couldn’t finish his sentence, his innocent little mate jumped him and attacked his lips fiercely.

Briefly Nathan wondered why he ever thought of Timmy as “innocent” because this kiss was anything but.

Nathan stopped the kiss and asked his mate: “Room….where?” Timmy nodded to the stairs and attacked his lips again. Nathan never would understand how they reached upstairs, not to speak of Timmys room, but finally they entered it.

And with the slam of the door an unfaithful visitor would only hear some shredding clothes, a snarl or a moan every now and then and then...peaceful silence.

***

Very late that night Connor opened the front door and entered the living room. Sarah followed suit, giggling. She got a little tipsy with the champagne she sipped at the party of some human co-workers from their job.

Connor stopped dead in his tracks, sniffing suspiciously. Sarah looked at him, smiling broadly. “What is it, honey?” she asked him, still beaming. Connor loved her even more when she was giggling and smiling like a teenager. He cocked his head and asked her: “Can’t you smell this?” Sarah sniffed and her eyes got big. “No. They didn’t?” Connor looked at her with renewed hope. “Well, tell me that you are not sniffing the same thing like I…” she giggled once more. “Oh come on, that is my baby boy we are talking about, and we are NOT discussing his sex life.” she said in mock disgust. Then she looked at him excitedly. “Come on, let’s have a look.” she scurried away eagerly, but Connor tried to stop her. “Do you really think that is a good moment to enter THAT room?” Sarah shrugged her shoulders. “Well, we will find out soon, won’t we?”

Eagerly she ran upstairs and headed straight to Timmy’s room. She opened the door carefully and then beamed in awe. “Connor, Connor, look.” she whisper-yelled to her husband and mate. He sighed and followed her. What he saw let his heart beating faster in delight and the world suddenly went brighter.

On Timmy’s bed two pretty ruffled wolves, a golden one and a black one, were snuggled up so close that it was hard to find where one began and the other stopped, if it wasn’t for the color of their furs.

The room looked devastated. Shredded clothes were littered all over the floor, a sock hung from the lamp of the nightstand. Something what seems close to a T-Shirt was wrapped around one of the bed posts, the comforter was covering the desk. The papers from the desk were neatly shredded all over the place like popcorn. The lamp of the nightstand looked like the leaning tower of Pisa, and the monitor of Timmys computer was lying near the bathroom door.

On some point they obviously had a shower, seeing the big puddle on the floor.

Sarah closed the door quietly, but both wolves on the bed didn’t bat an eye, they were lost for the world.

Connor wrapped his arms around the waist of his wife and wiggled his eyebrows, nodding not too suggestively in the direction of their bedroom. Sarah beamed at him and dragged him to their bed. She closed the door and then you could hear the same sounds like before.

But perhaps… just perhaps, a tad little bit quieter.

-----------------

WHAT?

Hey, I say let's talk about sex. I didn't say "see" or "watch" :-D