How You Meet Them {2}

¤ Deadshot ¤

  You were the crazy yet hot daughter of the Prince of Crime himself, but you were getting a little bored with your dad's ways of doing things. It always surprised everyone around you, because you were technically worse than your dad, when it came to your level of violence.
  Your mother was proud; however, you didn't quite understand what she saw in your father. From what you've seen, he was abusive with her, and she just seemed like a lovesick puppy.

  You tried to convince her to move on and find someone who'd actually give her the satisfaction she really needed, but she was your mother. You had to admit her yelling at you was not what you wanted today...
  Right now, it looked like you were about to get robbed. You confused the men around you by just breaking into a fit of laughter before you smirked and took them all down within a few seconds.

  You did your victory dance but felt something entering your leg and hissed in pain. You actually got a little frightened when you couldn't move for a second, yet someone else approached you.
  The weapon you needed was lying a few inches away from you, and you mumbled things under your breath. Someone jumped from the shadows, and you thought it was Batman, but boy were you way off..

  Once you recognized the suit, you sighed in relief at seeing a familiar face. Just because your Dad was crazy, it doesn't mean you didn't try to make friends along the way. You were still a woman that wanted to figure out things on her own.
  Floyd made his way over to you, but you embraced a long-lost feeling and pulled him in for a kiss. He was stunned, but he kissed back and pulled away slowly.

  You smirked and said,"Thank you, Floyd. It's nice to see you again. Don't be so surprised, I already knew it was you. What do you go by?"

  Floyd smirked back and held your chin saying,"Baby, you can call me Deadshot. It's great to see you, too."

   ° Captain Boomerang °

  Currently, you were sitting in your bedroom, listening to "Closer" by the Chainsmokers before you felt someone pull out your earphones. Immediately, you wanted to make their lives miserable.
  You looked up and saw Rick Flag, your older brother. Instantly, you rolled your eyes and went to put your earphones back in, but Rick took them from you, putting them behind his back.

  You pouted and reached for them, but Rick ended up just putting you over his shoulder and bringing you out to the car. You assumed Rick was taking you somewhere, and you hoped it was the mall.

  Rick chuckled and said,"We're not going shopping today, Y/N, but I am taking you somewhere. Just relax and be patient."

  You just smiled and nodded before waiting patiently. A few minutes later, Rick stepped out of his car and held the car door open for you. You hugged him in thank you before you spotted Amanda Waller walking towards the both of you.

  You shook a little, because she really did scare you, even when she didn't even try to.

  Amanda stopped walking and said in a very formal manner,"Y/N..."

  You replied,"Ms. Waller..."

  Amanda chuckled at your formal reply, but she waved it off and sent you a smile. You found yourself smiling back before she grabbed her coat; you looked at Rick in confusion.

  He put his hand on your back and led you towards the car saying,"C'mon, Amanda and I have to go get the recruits. If you're uncomfortable, then I'll get someone to take you home."

  You, immediately, shook your head as you wanted to stay with Rick, because you always felt safe around him. Not just because he was your older brother, but because he was all you had left.