You Embarrass Yourself in front of Them {1}

◇ Joker ◇

  You let out a huge sigh, after you found out that Joker had left you for yet another one of his heists again. You never liked to be left alone, but it wasn't like you had a choice. J would listen to you occasionally, anyways.
  Despite his comfort and surprisingly charming traits at times, J was very stubborn. It was very rare for him to not get his way and you to get to him. You may have been his and loved to be, but it was his stubbornness that you were never really a big fan of.

  You walked outside of your bedroom before you heard the doorbell going off. Your first instinct was to get it, but you realized that you weren't expecting anyone. You were also sure that J was not here yet. You ignored it, but they started knocking very aggressively on the door. So, you trusted your gut and grabbed the closest weapon to you.
  You gulped as you didn't have much experience in combat, but whatever you had was going to have to do. The door slammed open, so you started hitting whoever it was with the bat in your hand.

  You had your eyes closed and opened them to see Joker. You dropped your bat immediately, and Mr. J didn't look so thrilled at your action.

  You said,"Puddin..I..uh..am so sorry. Please..don't...hurt..me."

  Joker shook his head and fixed his hair saying,"Doll, I would never hurt ya, because what's the fun in that? I love games, but that game isn't worth losing you and your beautiful smile."

  Mr. J took the bat out of my hand and put it on the couch before he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. I sighed in content and kissed back, while he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I never wanted the kiss to end because I was still a little shaken up. Also, I was deeply embarrassed about how stupid I probably looked attacking my Puddin.

  Joker slowly pulled away from the kiss and whispered into my ear,"Ya may want to work on that swing of yours, Doll. Ya really scared yourself."

  You blushed deeply as you were definitely embarrassed of your actions now. Maybe it was time to get some self-defense classes.

   ♡ Rick Flag ♡

  You were practicing on your aiming and agility because you felt like you needed some more practice. When you had finally gotten to the point where you could show your boyfriend, Rick Flag, how much you've improved, you started missing again. It was like you lost all the skills you  had just worked so hard to learn. You pouted and sighed, before you heard a noise coming from the doorway. You turned and saw Rick eating a candy bar.

  He sent you a smile, but he noticed your pouting and asked,"Everything okay, Y/N?"

  You just nodded and shook it off before you brought your attention back to the target. Rick was still behind you.

  You took a deep breath and said,"Rick, I have to show you something. Just watch."

  Rick became curious because of your sudden excitement; however, he just crossed his arms and nodded. You became so confident that you focused on the target and took your shot.

  Then, you turned and noticed Rick laughing as he said,"Aww, don't worry, Y/N. You'll get there one day. You really killed the glass and maybe that bird, too."

  Immediately, you looked back at the window and noticed the bullet hole and the dead bird. You have never been more embarrassed before in your life. That wasn't the worst part, though. The worst part was that it was all caught on camera.

   ♡ El Diablo ♡

  Currently, you were sitting in your favorite chair and waiting for this woman named Amanda Waller to meet up with you. El Diablo, your lover for the past 4 years, was working for her. You often doubted whether it was the right choice or not.
  You were worried about Diablo; especially, since his abilities were crucial in certain situations. He didn't want to hurt anyone else. He was scared. He looked over at you and gave you a reassuring kiss before you felt more relieved than you did a few minutes ago.

  You turned to him and said,"Darling, I will be right back. I have to go to the bathroom real quick."

  He nodded and let go of your hand before you rushed up the stairs and headed into your shared bathroom. Once you did your business, you washed your hands and made your way out of the bathroom. Before you could leave your room, you stopped dead in your tracks at hearing one of your favorite theme songs.

  Immediately, you grabbed a fake microphone and sang,"

Oh, yeah. C'mon!!

You get the limo out front

Hottest styles, every shoe, every color

Yeah, when your famous, it can be kinda fun

It's really you but no one ever discovers

In some ways, you're just like all your friends, but on stage, you're a star!

  You were so into it that when you turned, you screamed and fell face first onto the floor.

  El Diablo laughed and smirked, while whom you were guessing was Amanda said,"How cute. I'm guessing you're Y/N, right? I didn't know you had abilities, too."

  You blushed hard and apologized for your actions. What you didn't apologize for was coming back upstairs later and having your own Hannah Montana marathon.

   ♤ Harley Quinn ♤

  You were playing Just Dance 2017 with Harley, but what you didn't expect was for Joker to join in, too. No one would ever believe you, but he was a good dancer. When the henchmen joined in, you wanted to quit, but worked past your stubborn nature. Harley smiled over at you. You smiled back, but your favorite song " Lean On" by Major Lazer feat. MO and DJ Snake came on. You pushed Harley out of the way, which earned you a groan and a complaint from her.

  You just laughed and became very focused as you did your best with the dance moves. However, you were sad when it came to an end. When you noticed your score, you turned around to see everyone holding back laughter or boos.

  You pouted, and Harley kissed your nose saying,"Don't worry. I thought ya did great! We may need to work on ya confidence and actually doing the moves on the screen, but you'll get better! Another song!"

  You were glad to say that Harley's score was not that far from yours, so you were both embarrassed together.